What's new

High Grade ICMag In Amsterdam

StevenHXF

Administrator
Steven, might be worth noting some of the YouTubers in the Cannabis space will edit their videos so buds are blurred out- far from ideal for lovers of the plant but I believe this negates the need for age-restricted videos, whilst also allowing them to be recommended on the front page to those who watch similar videos. Of course we wish to see the unedited one but maybe it could be a good video to do a non-edited video and an edited one? Not sure though as the other Youtubers I've seen blurring buds etc. seem to post up the unblurred video on another site like Patreon etc and leave only the edited one on youtube to receive the most views etc.
This is a great suggestion and what we'll probably end up doing. Ideally the video will be on YouTube as it's super reliable and having the videos on there gives us a chance to increase our subs. Never considered Patreon but we plan on doing more videos so maybe that's a perfect place for less edited / censored versions that we can't put on YouTube.

We're going to be going to Product Earth so have more videos in the pipeline, this would be an ideal solution I think.

@PureSativaUK

herbgreen

Veteran
They are launching "Jack Herer" brand....They are desperate to cash in on the JackHerer Name

His book gone out of print and web version gone

Download pdf version here:

They have been trying to change the original open source nature of the book as well

Truth about cannabis This book will not be suppressed!!!

Looking to this SamS Interview ...Are we going to be talking with that cat in the hat? answer; yes

I know he has some deranged "fans"

Maybe ask Sam what he thinks of Jack Herer's Emperor Wears NoCLothes ....good question

Yeah, we need to get Jack's book back in circulation!

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
On another note - my Acid Kush auto/Fems (from Urban Legends ) got much bigger - in the 3 and a half days we were away filming in the Dam - lots of good sunshine lately - and they say it's getting hotter - maybe 36C or more by Monday!

Attachments

• 20220715_051146.jpg
    20220715_051146.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 251
  • 20220715_051143.jpg
    20220715_051143.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 237
Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I think they also monitor audio on uploaded videos, don't think a video where you talk about cannabis can be kept free for long on that platform. there is also human reporting of videos, not just automated checks. Hopefully it will be good as you say, but I wouldn't expect it to last.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'd just like to thank MadMac - Jason the videographer - PANIKZ - and Steven - (the crew) - for helping to make the trip happen -
Pure Sativa - for sponsoring it -
and KCBrains - Sam_Skunkman - Simon - and Soma - for their interviews -

entropical

Veteran
This is a great suggestion and what we'll probably end up doing. Ideally the video will be on YouTube as it's super reliable and having the videos on there gives us a chance to increase our subs. Never considered Patreon but we plan on doing more videos so maybe that's a perfect place for less edited / censored versions that we can't put on YouTube.

We're going to be going to Product Earth so have more videos in the pipeline, this would be an ideal solution I think.

@PureSativaUK
Make yourselves a channel on Odysee, maybe Locals also. Since you are editing for YouTube either way, uploading uncensored versions to other sites is not much extra work. You can use YouTube as a means to increase your audience and steer it on to the other sites.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I don't really understand how YouTube picks what to be censored.
I've been watching The Adam Dunn Show for years. And Dude Grows Show, they don't seem to get shoes taken down. I notice that YouTube doesn't add commercials to their shows. ADS has its own sponsors, maybe that has something to do with it?

Maple_Flail

I don't really understand how YouTube picks what to be censored.
I've been watching The Adam Dunn Show for years. And Dude Grows Show, they don't seem to get shoes taken down. I notice that YouTube doesn't add commercials to their shows. ADS has its own sponsors, maybe that has something to do with it?
If your video is not monetized though youtube ad revenue, there is a smaller list that gets things taken down.

the format of their content also help. Both ADS and DGS can legitimate classify their content as transformative and educational.. also both shows are drawn out.. a Karen would have to be super dedicated to sit through the menusha to find something reportable

Long format is also great for getting your own sponsorships due to the analytics yt gives.