What's new

High Grade ICMag In Amsterdam

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - was a good day - not too hot weatherwise - warm - t-shirt weather - flew out via KLM from Heathrow/London to Amsterdam - only about an hour flight - then a taxi straight to De Kade coffeeshop - where KCBrains showed up for a coffee and chat - which was interesting - then later me and MadMac went over Sam_Skunkman's house and walked with him over to the coffeeshop - where we had quite an interesting interview - seems like Sam is an oracle for all things cannabis - and could talk for hours about his plants and experiences and knowledge about breeding and growing good cannabis - and making good hash - over many decades - we managed to get about an hour and a bit of video footage - once its been sorted/edited - I will get it out to all who wish to see it - and hope you enjoy it -

- Tomorrow we will have Simon from Serious Seeds - then Soma to interview - so far so good -

Kind Regards - Gypsy Nirvana

StevenHXF

Administrator
Yeah - was a good day - not too hot weatherwise - warm - t-shirt weather - flew out via KLM from Heathrow/London to Amsterdam - only about an hour flight - then a taxi straight to De Kade coffeeshop - where KCBrains showed up for a coffee and chat - which was interesting - then later me and MadMac went over Sam_Skunkman's house and walked with him over to the coffeeshop - where we had quite an interesting interview - seems like Sam is an oracle for all things cannabis - and could talk for hours about his plants and experiences and knowledge about breeding and growing good cannabis - and making good hash - over many decades - we managed to get about an hour and a bit of video footage - once its been sorted/edited - I will get it out to all who wish to see it - and hope you enjoy it -

- Tomorrow we will have Simon from Serious Seeds - then Soma to interview - so far so good -

Kind Regards - Gypsy Nirvana
Think you’re underestimating it a bit there Gyp, timer said nearly 2.5 hrs 😂

The Zientist

Veteran
I was so rushing to submit the questions for @Sam_Skunkman in time for them to be featured, that I overlooked a central point, to show gratefulness.

I'm forever thankful to SamS for the vision he had and his lifelong dedication in ensuring some of the past genetic wealth could be present and alive still today, as well as for his pioneering work and contributions.

Thank you for everything Sam.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey Gypsy,
I have a question for Simon of Serious Seeds. If you have time.
Simon, I've been developing a new growing style and 3 strains that should be ready for release in limited numbers in 2024. With the quality of your operation being first and foremost, what would you do starting a new seed company in this time frame?
Thank you,
farmerlion

MadMac

far beyond driven...
yesterday was awesome!
IMG_3043.jpeg

can't wait to see the results...
so happy that it worked out so well!
looking forward
was a blast to meet you all ❤️
cu
M.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Interview with Simon about to start in next 30 mins ..

Also go follow the Instagram page if your not already it’s International_cannagraphic

Big shout out to @MadMac for yesterday nice to meet you bro and thanks for your contributions towards filming (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts