What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - August 2024

therealpacific

Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce our latest contest here at ICMag! In partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    What is the best grow advice you ever got? (or)
    Which is your best/funny short story from when you were high? (or)
    Which are 5 favorite cultivars of yours?
  • Deadline for Entries: Sunday, 1st of September 2024 (2 weeks from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 18 August 2024
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)

View attachment 19050116
Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .
Best advice I ever got was keep it simple. It's too easy to overthink growing cannabis.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best advice I took from others (probably IcMag) was to take clones of everything. Best advice I can give now is to make notes of everything.
Strains: GSC, Cheese, Super Skunk, Super Silver Haze, my own crosses.

MedScientist

WooHoo!

Finally picked my Top 3 strains if I WIN! If I only win 1 or 2 packs, it's gonna make for some hard choices! ❤️
WooHoo!

Scratch that last post! Went back thru the Strains and ended up with 4 MUST haves!

Is it possible to come in 1st and 3rd place?
Asking for a friend! ❤️

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
🎉 Contest Winners Announcement! 🎉

Hello everyone!
We're excited to announce the winners of our August contest! Thank you to all who participated and shared their amazing entries. It was truly a tough competition, and we appreciate your creativity and effort.

🥇 1st Place: @pop_rocks
3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)

🥈 2nd Place: @Uzsidoboz
2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!

🥉 3rd Place: @All Cacti Are Beautiful
1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!

Congratulations to our winners! 🥳 Please send me a private message to get more details on how to claim your prizes. Link to PM me: https://www.icmag.com/conversations/add?to=exploziv

Thank you again to @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds & https://www.phoenix-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/ for sponsoring.

Everyone else that didn't win can try their chances again on our September Contest here:

Absorber

🎉 Contest Winners Announcement! 🎉

Hello everyone!
We're excited to announce the winners of our August contest! Thank you to all who participated and shared their amazing entries. It was truly a tough competition, and we appreciate your creativity and effort.

View attachment 19059276

🥇 1st Place: @pop_rocks
3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!

🥈 2nd Place: @Uzsidoboz
2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!

1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!

Congratulations to our winners! 🥳 Please send me a private message to get more details on how to claim your prizes. Link to PM me: https://www.icmag.com/conversations/add?to=exploziv

Thank you again to @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds & https://www.phoenix-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/ for sponsoring.

Everyone else that didn't win can try their chances again on our September Contest here:
Congratulations all

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
Thanks for the contest guy's!

I'm very happy to be one of the lucky winners. That 10 seeds pack of choice from Phoenix seeds and 6 months 420club are awesome!