What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - August 2024

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce our latest contest here at ICMag! In partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    What is the best grow advice you ever got? (or)
    Which is your best/funny short story from when you were high? (or)
    Which are 5 favorite cultivars of yours?
  • Deadline for Entries: Sunday, 1st of September 2024 (2 weeks from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 18 August 2024
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)

PhoenixSeeds_logo.png
Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Which is your best/funny short story from when you were high?
On our last one week school trip in 1998 from germany to the uk we were in London on the last day, visiting Tower Bridge, Madam Tussauds etc. and we were high the whole day. ☺️ Later we could explore the city on our own in small groups and in the london underground we were so high we walked up the escalator the wrong way while people left and right stared at us! One buddy started and all high 16 year olds in our group followed without thinking... why are these english people staring at us so much!? 🧐 😂

I still have the ticket! 😃

20240818_201415-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Rocket Soul

Advice: You must get high on your own supply.

On a more serious note: the most impact advice on our grow was to use higher ppm/ EC nutes for intense led light coco grow. Made all the difference; higher but properly monitored, managed and flushed.
- Id settle for access, we have too many seeds waiting to be popped right now, our veg is a jungle.
Its not lost on me that it seems to contrary to other advice but the emphasis is on "intense led coco" - coco is a thief of nutes and leds are teetotalers; they make the plant drink next to nothing :)

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran
Which is your best/funny short story from when you were high?
smoking a joint in a mountain campsite and a mountain man approached me because he smelled it 500 meters away and came to ask me what type of weed it was... it was cheese, obviously he let him try it and he thanked me by offering me some cheese made by him.
cheese x cheese
🧀