What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

{{{ICE CREAM CAKE}}}

Drumskinz

I did! I always keep an ICC in rotation. It sells pretty fast. I need to start posting pics again. But my phone camara sux. Most of the pics come out blurry and shit. Prob gonna get an actual camera one day…
I don’t think those pics look bad…also pics you took of Trop. Cherry at 6 weeks looked awesome matter or fact all of your pics look awesome camera phone or not

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I dont think mine is the same

F8E3AE25-BE87-4810-9702-0DE17644DE14.jpeg
8D4BB725-B99B-4F40-84CC-BBC50E84251E.jpeg
EBB2F5D3-CDCB-457F-85D3-09443DAA6CEC.jpeg

Anyone have any info on the Heavily connected one?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The ice cream cake was a big yielder I got it from vanilla Phoenix he knows details about the clones

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Well I finally got her in for a run. About to flip any day now.
I wish she spread out a little more, she just wants to grow straight up.
Hopefully some trellis training and super-cropping will help with her.

Five weeks of veg.

View attachment 18864116
She’s gonna be amazeballs in your setup!

What baffles me is how you guys are able to hold onto the genetics for so long

I just keep moms in little 5.5 inch square containers. I never need too many snips at a time so works for me… less space and easy to take care of. I think I got like 15 different moms right now. Some of them I only run like once a year.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any variegation on the leaf?

She’s gonna be amazeballs in your setup!

I just keep moms in little 5.5 inch square containers. I never need too many snips at a time so works for me… less space and easy to take care of. I think I got like 15 different moms right now. Some of them I only run like once a year.
This is exactly why people like you are incredibly valuable

Latest posts

Latest posts