What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

{{{ICE CREAM CAKE}}}

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killed it
I’m definitely
08F21114-99E3-486B-BA9F-8E1A4CBCEA3E.jpeg
5469506A-1CCE-43A6-AC90-472FC9B662B3.jpeg
gonna be running again it was an easy plant grow and it produced a large amount of good quality bud easy to sell,Especially around here

TheDarkStorm

Yours looks very similar to the one I can get flower power...one I can get looks a little stockier in the structure and stems..but the rest like bud shape and colours ext looks just the same....what did you think of the finished flower on yours.....is it worth getting hold of.....I was wondering about the type of high it gives too aswel as strength and how long the high lasts.....thanks....great pics

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yours looks very similar to the one I can get flower power...one I can get looks a little stockier in the structure and stems..but the rest like bud shape and colours ext looks just the same....what did you think of the finished flower on yours.....is it worth getting hold of.....I was wondering about the type of high it gives too aswel as strength and how long the high lasts.....thanks....great pics
I would call an excellent commercial strain but To be 100% honest I didn’t like the high it was good and strong but pretty bland and boring leaning heavily on the Indica…Smell and taste is very good lots of vanilla you can see why they called it ice cream cake

TheDarkStorm

I would call an excellent commercial strain but To be 100% honest I didn’t like the high it was good and strong but pretty bland and boring leaning heavily on the Indica…Smell and taste is very good lots of vanilla you can see why they called it ice cream cake
Thanks flower-power.....yes sounds similar to what a couple of people I trust say..... more of a commercial type strain, higher end....meaning looks good, got those flashy type genetics that quite afew seem to chase, those desert type sents and flavours and probably flys off the shelves....thanks for your take on it....gives great pictures...and suppose nice for change to have here and there....

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Lol Drumskinz!

How does ICC differ from wedding cake or birthday cake? I have had both of those but not icc.

Latest posts

Latest posts