What's new

I need a confirmation

solcanario

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
What kind of substrate are you using? What kind of water and fertilizers are you using? Are you under high-wattage LEDs or outdoors? Do you have an EC and pH meter?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Hi everyone,

I have a very bad eye for recognizing problems/deficiency.

The leaf shown on the pictures are the latest growth

Are both of these cases cal-mag deficiency? or totally another problem?

case 1: little discoloration, almost like irregular and light "stains"

View attachment 19071728 View attachment 19071729

case 2: yellowing between vein

View attachment 19071731

thanks for your help!
Looks like mg and ca deficiency to me. Leaf get yellow but the veins are still green. Overall spotty looking and i see a few necrosis spots.

Rocket Soul

The photos look like too much led light with not enough nutes and/or with poorly managed temps/vpd.

You want to check your ec in and ec of runoff.

I Care

Dry substrate can also cause these deficiencies. Little early for tip burn is why I suggest it could be water deficiency.

Rocket Soul

It looks like top leaves are paler but with more red in their stems; this would lead me to think about something lighting related (too much light for too low temps, and too little nutes being eaten by the plant due to missing transpiration), especially if OP is growing with leds.

leetdood

It looks like top leaves are paler but with more red in their stems; this would lead me to think about something lighting related (too much light for too low temps, and too little nutes being eaten by the plant due to missing transpiration), especially if OP is growing with leds.
I agree but I think there's a lot going on there to be honest. Might have to tackle one issue at a time to isolate them all.

I Care

flood to waste with correction solution
missing essential minerals equates to missed functions in cell development
raise light length of a small finger

provide a list of materials if possible
any measurements you've taken

I agree but I think there's a lot going on there to be honest. Might have to tackle one issue at a time to isolate them all.
Full blown jacks tomato feed 1200ppm

Ca++

It's no particular deficiency. Cannabis can grow on a wide range of feeds, so anything made for the job, should be fine. Perhaps there is just not enough, or it's too cold. There is nothing I can add that's not already been said. We need the numbers from you. To see where you are drifting from the program. After which we can look at the outside chances, if we can't see the problem in the initial figures.
Temp, RH, EC, pH, Substrate and lighting, if you know.

Latest posts

Latest posts