What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I love Kristen Stewarts hair

supermanlives

Veteran
Just because you have a vagina doesn't make you a woman, just like having a dick doesn't make you a man. Maybe I should have used the word whore?
aaah last i checked it did. what kind of wierdos are you dating.? did some dude with a penis try an tell you he aint a man.?
double check for an adams apple and grope em to make sure if there is any question.lol

S

sweetestsin420

exactly^^,iv met girls who were COMPLETE bitches,very conceited,and get asked out by guys everyday,but when their puppy got lost,or when we watched movies like a girls night IN,they show their true colors,very sweet,funny,and cry for anything that hurts them,

and iv met guys,completed badass,fuck the world attitude,"i sleep with 20 girls a day",,but when it comes to a date,complete gentleman,gives me roses,is really sweet..

my point is that sometimes girls AND guys put a front on to hide their insecurities,but their true personalities always show,and you cant judge them by the "fake" personality,societies hard on both sexes,and since were talking about KRISTEN STUART,she prolly has that attitude to hide her insecurity and nervousness,poor girl!lol

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
this is my second favorite stoner chick...

speaking of which, my girlfriend just snuck downstairs to have cinnamon raisin toast for dessert... guess Ive got competition tonight

supermanlives

Veteran

and iv met guys,completed badass,fuck the world attitude,"i sleep with 20 girls a day",,but when it comes to a date,complete gentleman,gives me roses,is really sweet..

how do you think we bang 20 girls a day ? being rude an cheap dont get ya any. LOL btw my record is only 3 possibly 4 as we both woke up naked and didnt remember. lol DAYTONA BEACH ROCKED.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
sweetestsin420 said:
lol i agree^^i like kristen stuart,but she doesnt have the best hair lol..but yeah words like whore,bitch,****,..kinda piss me off[/B],like what do we call an asshole who cheats on his girl????not a whore,he gets a couple highfives and a list of girls wanting their turn,like thats not fair,a MAN should never call ANY woman a whore,bitch,etccc..thats lame,women go through enough shit,we dont need to be called names

exactly^^,iv met girls who were COMPLETE bitches,very conceited,and get asked out by guys everyday,but when their puppy got lost,or when we watched movies like a girls night IN,they show their true colors,very sweet,funny,and cry for anything that hurts them,..........

So the word pisses you off, especially when a man says it about a woman...........but its perfectly ok for you to refer to other women like that, because we're led to believe by your name and pink font that you are a woman......

makes sense......

Back on topic. I think shes cute. A woman doesn't need to be a bombshell with giant fake tits to be attractive. She's said in interviews that she just gets nervous and doesn't feel like she's really a celebrity, just still feels like a normal person who gets too much attention.

The best part about some people thinking she's ugly, etc...........its that slightly better chance for people who might appreciate her looks or personality.

I liked her in 'Adventureland' and wouldn't mind seeing her in more movies. even almost considered watching twilight for her.......but thought better of it. Might watch that "Snow White" movie she's in at some point.

The fact that she cheated on an apparently (never seen him or know who he is) man with an apparently (same deal as above) average or funny looking man doesn't really bug me. She's living her life. Lots of women and men cheat. Maybe she went for the second guy's personality instead of his looks.

supermanlives

Veteran
i would be more than happy to hold her hair and keep it out of her face. LOL but with her cheatin and butch looking lezzie mom i would pass on long term commitment. ha ha ha

hammalamma

Veteran
Can you say "downs syndrome"?
picture.php