What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

shithawk420

Veteran
The blue car in the second part of the vid would be my fav 🥰
i agree but the engineering that went into that VW is something else.plus that engine!actually i didnt see the second part.why would he put a 302 in there when he could put a chevy small block in there?still a nice engine

Last edited:

3rdCoastReggie

whats the deal with these gummies and why are they claiming its got delta 9 in them?wouldnt that make it illegal to ship in the mail especially across states?https://nolinkallowed.com/products/trailer-park-boys-d9-live-resin-gummies?variant=40025555173494
It's hemp derived d-9, so it's made from CBD extracted from hemp plants. They use reactors and some chemistry to convert the CBD to d-9 and or d-8. Since the d-9 was made from hemp/cbd many say the wording of the farm bill makes it legal in all 50 states because it's hemp derived.
The funny thing is there now also some online retailers that are legit and selling everything from mushrooms to flower and extracts to all fifty states with reasonable prices. Pretty much straight up trapping lol. Not sure if they will be able to close Pandora's box after this.

Last edited by a moderator:

shithawk420

Veteran
It's hemp derived d-9, so it's made from CBD extracted from hemp plants. They use reactors and some chemistry to convert the CBD to d-9 and or d-8. Since the d-9 was made from hemp/cbd many say the wording of the farm bill makes it legal in all 50 states because it's hemp derived.
The funny thing is there now also some online retailers that are legit and selling everything from mushrooms to flower and extracts to all fifty states with reasonable prices. Pretty much straight up trapping lol. Not sure if they will be able to close Pandora's box after this.
thanks 3CR.you got any links to those sites?

3rdCoastReggie

thanks 3CR.you got any links to those sites?
Not really sure of all the rules here so I didn't post but the one I've used is packtrapper.com
I'm in a legal med/rec state and it was still a better value and quality. Nice to be able to get an ounce of extract. If you catch the sale's they are pretty reasonable. I grow but don't extract. I paid 160$ for an ounce of apple fritter sugar delivered.
Pretty sure they are run by Neptune seed bank, that's how I found them.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
so you can get shatter in the mail?they just ship it across states?sounds shady as hell.prices are really good too.whats the catch?

Dime

A paper Zimmerling et al., 2013, studied the impact of wind turbines on birds. They estimated an average of 8.2 birds were killed per turbine per year after correcting for the number of carcasses that would be missed by searchers. Based on 2,955 turbines installed by the end of 2011, they estimated 23,300 birds killed per year across Canada.A separate study estimated the impact of wind turbines in Canada on bats. They estimated an average of 15.5 bats killed per turbine representing about 47,000 bats per year in 2013. If mortality rates remain similar now, that would now represent 75,000-116,000 bats per year based on an estimate of 5,000-7,500 turbines

3rdCoastReggie

so you can get shatter in the mail?they just ship it across states?sounds shady as hell.prices are really good too.whats the catch?
No catch. Several of us on another site all successfully ordered from them. I think the huge over supply from CA and OK is certainly part of it. Both states are growing way more than can be consumed legally so I think a lot is being diverted to the traditional market and going to this new grey market. Too many people paid a heavy price in the past for us to get to this point, might as well enjoy it IMHO. The end user doesn't shoulder much risk here.

Here's another link. This is a large professional company that has great prices on lots of different cannabinoids (minors) it's pure thca isolate and not cheap but if you think the other site is sketch this is another option. All of these places usually do big sales around most holidays probably the 4th of July as well.

The pic below is the ounce of fritter I got from packtrapper

Attachments

• IMG_20221210_190100.jpg
    IMG_20221210_190100.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
No catch. Several of us on another site all successfully ordered from them. I think the huge over supply from CA and OK is certainly part of it. Both states are growing way more than can be consumed legally so I think a lot is being diverted to the traditional market and going to this new grey market. Too many people paid a heavy price in the past for us to get to this point, might as well enjoy it IMHO. The end user doesn't shoulder much risk here.
sorry bro.no way is that worth it.thats shady as fuck.if its working for them thats great.but going across state lines is federal.thats not something you want on your record.but damn that weed looked too good for the price.i can get really good stuff for $200 an ounce so i cant do it.wouldnt mind figuring out the shrooms though.that shatter looked realy good to

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Play by Play: Coming into lightning corner, I lifted to neutral throttle, went to set into the corner with the brakes, and the pedal instantly went to the floor with zero effort. I frantically pumped the brakes, and you can hear the throttle change slightly as I do this because the brake pedal was so far down on the floor, my boot cut suit leg was catching the throttle. I knew there was way too much momentum (you can see this in the first clip) to make the corner, so I tried to hook the ditch, and that was too aggressive as it just shot the truck in the air and went off. Probably a good thing, as the farther you get around the corner, the steeper and rockier it gets. Really an no-win situation all the way around, and my worst nightmare as a Pikes Peak racer has always been this exact scenario. First impact was 175 feet down the embankment, and the truck and I came to rest 714 feet down on the side. The truck is too far gone to fix for racing again, but I may attempt to resurrect it to a street truck. For now, Rest In Peace Old Smokey F1.