What's new

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 16-05-25 Amazon.com Archie Mcphee Instant underpants. Just add water ...png

Cuddles

My wife said she had a friend in high-school that was addicted to chewing on cotton balls... Said she had to have a sandwich bag full of them and kept a fresh one in at all times.

Who knows, she could be literally eating them these days???
lol, I once knew a girl who told me that she sometimes eats the cat food.... I prefer a regular take away myself, lol

Cuddles

Back to the toilet paper thing, I wanna know, "how many calories per square" AND "how much weight can you lose per roll"? :shucks::tiphat:
not much I believe as the wet paper will need lots of water so you´ll gain more water weight :( But it also depends on which condiments you put on it - Heinz ketchup, barbeque sauce, mayo, soy, or something homemade and of course the really big question is: with fries or the whole menu and open or wrapped? :LOL:

Cuddles

When we were kids it wasnt uncommon for us to reach into the big bag of dog kibble and grab a handful for a snack.
really? what´s in that stuff?
I used to be curious about our dogs food too but my mum told me not to try it lol.
Then I found out that the industry generally only puts crap into dog food, which really pissed me off!
Dunno, maybe those manufacturers have improved their products these days. But I´m not gonna rush out to buy any to try ..

acespicoli

really? what´s in that stuff?
I used to be curious about our dogs food too but my mum told me not to try it lol.
Then I found out that the industry generally only puts crap into dog food, which really pissed me off!
Dunno, maybe those manufacturers have improved their products these days. But I´m not gonna rush out to buy any to try ..
dogs these days eating gourmet fare
chicken and rice
veal, salmon, with peas
lamb, buffalo, venison

if you never ate a dog biscuit tho your missing out. tried one in my youth one time
you seen how excited dogs get at dinner time ?
:listen2:

1661649595545.png

if you start sniffin butts or chasing cats don't blame me, just sayin :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats a huge swell and the way it breaks is so unusual,
huge waves breaking too early is how it looks,
and there must be some gnarly coral down there on those reefs

Id have to put on my big girl panties for that party.:shark: was that a huge shark they showed?
is that how all the beaches are down under? Saw somewhere there a thing on the beaches that randomly kills people.
Cant remember if it was coral or a fish?

Fraser Island beach is often described as “the most dangerous beach in the world”.
This is obviously due to the dingoes that roam on the island, as well as being a popular hangout for great white sharks, jellyfish and poisonous sting rays.

Many times surfing in the dark, during hurricanes, with the dolphins and sharks huge rays...
Those waves are insane!!!
Back in the day, id been right in there after I got a good layer of sex wax on , most likely, id have to see it in real life
Your definitely gonna sneeze salt water...
I might be bull shi*in it looked pretty rough
its a fist in the still shot lol :D:wahey:
i actually live in san diego,ca ace'!

the sharks we have here are much nicer
/sign at the local break
shark warning.jpg

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/...-spotted-off-mission-bay-in-san-diego-county/