What's new

I cut a sample now how long

negative37dBA

Veteran
Depends on how much you want to smoke it....If you pulled it as a early tester then I would dry it out fairly quickly because your full crop is coming down shortly.
Normally a good dry time for proper buds should be at least 2 weeks if not longer. You want low temps(60) and same humidity. Slow dry time to keep what you worked so hard to produce top notch.
It might sound bad but in the past I have microwaved small buds to dry them right away. Its not like proper cured bud tho. Break it up into small pieces and I use a paper plate or a piece of paper towel under the bud to help take the moisture. Hit it in small burst at medium setting till dry. I have learned you need a sack to grow a sack if that makes sense. It is nice after you start to stack a few harvest to have a nice stash and not worry about dry times. That way you can take the proper time and get the most out of it.
Hope it smokes great!
Peace, negative.

Vondetour

Depends on how much you want to smoke it....If you pulled it as a early tester then I would dry it out fairly quickly because your full crop is coming down shortly.
Normally a good dry time for proper buds should be at least 2 weeks if not longer. You want low temps(60) and same humidity. Slow dry time to keep what you worked so hard to produce top notch.
It might sound bad but in the past I have microwaved small buds to dry them right away. Its not like proper cured bud tho. Break it up into small pieces and I use a paper plate or a piece of paper towel under the bud to help take the moisture. Hit it in small burst at medium setting till dry. I have learned you need a sack to grow a sack if that makes sense. It is nice after you start to stack a few harvest to have a nice stash and not worry about dry times. That way you can take the proper time and get the most out of it.
Hope it smokes great!
Peace, negative.
Great explanation and the tent well room is always 70-73 f and the AC keeps the RH at 68 or less.