What's new

I am Epoxying My Lung Room For My Tents, Is There A Specific Color Epoxy You Would Recommend? Im Thinking Maybe White For Easy Cleaning.

MajorGrindage

Hi,

Im curious what you guys would recommend for the color of epoxy for my lung room.

I am epoxying it to make it easier to clean the floors/walls.

I am between either white or light grey, but i am curious what you guys would do.

I am thinking white, just because it would be easiest to see/clean up dirt on it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi,

Im curious what you guys would recommend for the color of epoxy for my lung room.

I am epoxying it to make it easier to clean the floors/walls.

I am between either white or light grey, but i am curious what you guys would do.

I am thinking white, just because it would be easiest to see/clean up dirt on it.

Thanks in advance for any help!
White would be the best color for your lung room. If it's safe post a photo of a lung room so we can see what you are talking about.

Drop That Sound

On the floor I would probably get really creative, using a few other neutral colors blended around when you pour so it looks marbled out, and hit with spray paints for more accents, and then spritz with alcohol over where you spray for awesome looking color blotching effects.. before it cures. Then white or light grey rolled on the walls.

taigatajga

White for sure, I would throw a little sand in the first coat for some traction but go pretty light so cleaning it isn't more difficult. If you go too heavy it will destroy mops or Swiffer's or w/e but it can be really slippery if its wet with no sand.