What's new

Hydroponics Research

dusto2k3

First, if this should go in a better place...please, redirect it mods....thx

Hey everyone, so I'm doing a paper on hydroponics, talking about how the US imports so much produce...la la la....and with this ethanol push we are going to be growing even less produce and more corn. So this dude and I are writing this paper on how the US needs to start greenhousing and becoming more self-suffecient as far as food production..(could it ever happen?) We are gonna focus on Mexico and Canada as far as leading users of the greenhouses and also on new lighting technology...ie LED...and how that the use of all these things could and would help the US. We are just trying to stay away from cannabis as we dont need to look like total stoners.

So my question to ya'll is do you ol' guys have and sites or documentation (books, articles) that ya'll wanna point me to to help? Anything even remotely relevant is cool.

Thanks a pound...Dusto.

Daemon

I envision everyone(everyone who wants, that is), having a beautiful garden in the summer and a nice little hydro setup in the winter, for veggies. Those that are apt dwellers/have no yards could either join a community produce group or even grow in their spare room, closet, etc.. Imagine if more and more folks were self-sufficient as far as produce was concerned!

Latest posts

Latest posts