What's new

HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

H

humboldtlocal

Yeah, I have been working in Humboldt's green industry since I was twelve and growing my own since I was fourteen.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cloneman

Veteran
You know his real name is Tom Thumb, thats why those bushes look so big........:)

You need some of these mate

hops-pickers-on-stilts.jpg

Bushfuckintastic!

H

humboldtlocal

We had cannabis cultivation legend Jorge Cervantes up to the farms today. He is shooting video footage of outdoor grows for his new vids. It was wonderful having him and his camera man out. Great guys. Jorge is quite the character. When that camera is rolling he comes to life. Very entertaining. Jorge is a big supporter of outdoor and organics. He said we had the biggest plants he's ever seen. We try to stay humble but I will take that as a big compliment. He had lots of great stories and will be welcome back here anytime. He is all about educating people about cannabis cultivation and I think that is great. My farm managers both learned a lot from his book over the years so I would like to think he lent a helping hand in our successes. Thanks for supporting organic outdoor grows Jorge and educating people on proper cultivation techniques. You are a true hero to many.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Incredible work you guys once again my jaw is on the ground :good:
and nice to see jorge appreciating the excellent organic trees you grow :biggrin: will be a great video to see :)

D

DJXXPLATINUM

wow.......wow.......wow....man those are just incredible.....what is the yield from those girlz?????????????????????dj

hanuman

This is a real baobab plantation! :toohot:

:plant grow:

Marvellous... incredible... fantastic.. greeeaaattt !!! (+ any other adjectives and superlatives....)

You must be tired of all these compliments HL, but you deserve them all.

:trampoline:

Your grow is really out of this world. I've been lurking/posting on grow forums ever since they started to be put online more than 10 years ago, but I've never seen anything like that! Ever.

I can't even start to imagine the hard work involved

Congrats again

Yeti

thanks guys. Been following this all summer...imagining my guerilla station following closely.(not exactly.. yikes) Didn't quite expect this to reach such grand proportions but it shows how simple things can be when done correctly from the get go.

I may have to upgrade my planter size next year. I was sold seeing toms grows but you've unleashed the dream jungle.

Thanks
Yeti

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
speachless! what an explotion in color and bud!

good to see jorge around!

happy happy harvest, im shure a lot of patients will be very happy!