What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

buzzmobile

Veteran
trust the AI - it shows me what it knows i need to see.
1698057452304.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you mean facts like this ...

DNA Fragments Found in Every Vial of Inspected COVID Jabs​

They’re not supposed to be there, but they are: In an examination of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 shots, every single vial of both the monovalent and bivalent jabs was contaminated with DNA fragments.

Granted, the manufacturing process relies on an “RNA polymerase transcribing from a DNA template,” but the DNA fragments are not supposed to be there beyond certain levels when the process is complete. Not only that, when researchers looked at the frequency of reports of serious adverse events (SAEs), researchers “found preliminary evidence of a dose response relationship of the amount of DNA per dose” and the SAEs.

In a preprint post of the study, researchers concluded, “These data demonstrate the presence of billions to hundreds of billions of DNA molecules per dose in these vaccines … Our findings extend existing concerns about vaccine safety and call into question the relevance of guidelines conceived before the introduction of efficient transfection using LNPs.”

SOURCES:
OSFPREPRINTS October 19, 2023
X Kevin McKernan October 19, 2023

trust the AI - it shows me what it knows i need to see.
so once again,no

BudToaster

Veteran
i think X is going to have a meltdown:

Breaking: You can now sue the mRNA COVID vaccine manufacturers for damages and the FDA is required to take the COVID vaccines off the market. Why? Adulteration. The plasmid bioactive contaminant sequences were NOT pointed out to the regulatory authorities. It's considered adulteration. I just got off the phone with Professor Byram Bridle and Dr. Robert Malone on this.

link for the curious

edit to add:

ICYMI: This tweet has nearly 3M views in < 24 hrs because a Michigan court found that vax contamination is not exempt from liability protection. Because the manufacturers didn't tell the FDA about the SV40 promoter, the vaccine is considered adulterated. Implications here:

BudToaster

Veteran
some of the back story ...

A @stkirsch post described a possible way to sue--the adulteration of the COVID19 "vaccines" with SV40. It is unknown whether the SV40 was disclosed to the FDA but, thanks to
@Kevin_McKernan , we learned "the Pfizer plasmid maps disclosed to the EMA omitted key aspects of the plasmid known as the SV40 promoter, SV40 enhancer, the SV40 origin of replication and the SV40 polyA signal." If this was not disclosed to the FDA then it is an adulterated product.

10:28 PM · Oct 22, 2023
·
Views

link to X:

BudToaster

Veteran
Q thingy image

“Q-Day.”​

The term that computer science experts use to explain the moment when super-powerful quantum computers will emerge in the marketplace and potentially render today’s encryption and privacy protocols powerless, leaving government and corporate secrets vulnerable.

Roms

Veteran
1698142129146.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
11. Bill Gates — the gene manipulator
Bill Gates buys hundreds of thousands of’hectares of farmland, making him the largest landowner in the United States. It grows genetically modified plants, mainly those with high protein content, which require the’ usea huge amount of extremely toxic pesticides. This not only ravages agricultural land in the long term, but also supplants the natural breeding of cattle, practiced since time immemorial, and ruins the peasantry in favor of an industrial agriculture’.

The Emerson family wins at 2.4 million acres

Latest posts

Latest posts