What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human/animal hybrids tobe legalized in USA

carlstensf

It's so sad that animals will be used for such testing. Pure consumables, not a living thing.
I hope that this will at least give good postal services in the science development.

I also think that animal testing is ruthless, and there is nothing funny about it. I understand that there are cases when science cannot do without it, but there are many situations where experiments are performed on animals, but it was possible to do without it.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frankenstein's factory. Wonder if in a few more decades, GMO plants with alter humans. Already it's caused immeasurable auto immune problems from altered grains.

Sunshineinabag

Welp idk
139657244_10224714877445545_512851614317437301_n.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'd be in favor of adding cannabis genes to other plants. It would be fun growing tomatoes or cucumbers that get you high. I'm all for that kind of experimentation as long as actual cannabis is legal and free for anyone to grow.

if kudzu had THC in it, the feds might actually figure out how to kill the damn stuff...

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol good one hippy!hate kudzu but apparently it's edible.that shit is evil regardless.imagine if weed grew like kudzu though...that would REALLY be overgrowing the planet

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Lol good one hippy!hate kudzu but apparently it's edible.that shit is evil regardless.imagine if weed grew like kudzu though...that would REALLY be overgrowing the planet

cows & deer love eating leaves. and its tap root is big enough at maturity to dig up & make alcohol/biofuel from; incredible source of fermentable starches. damn tap-root normally 10-12 ft down though...

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah,when I lived in Georgia it was all over my backyard.couldnt really grow too much.it was kinda cool to see the vines wrap around the trees.it just takes over anything else growing around it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah,when I lived in Georgia it was all over my backyard.couldnt really grow too much.it was kinda cool to see the vines wrap around the trees.it just takes over anything else growing around it.

yup. abandoned houses look cool with kudzu completely covering them, but doors & windows still showing...

carlstensf

It's so sad that animals will be used for such testing. Pure consumables, not a living thing.
I hope that this will at least give good postal services in the science development. I read a lot about this problem at https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/animal-testing/, and now I understand that we can solve it. It describes all the pros and cons of testing, as well as how we can all deal with it. The more people know about this problem, the more likely it is that society will be able to solve it and become less violent. Therefore, I recommend everyone to get acquainted!

I also think that animal testing is ruthless, and there is nothing funny about it. I understand that there are cases when science cannot do without it, but there are many situations where experiments are performed on animals, but it was possible to do without it.

Latest posts

Latest posts