What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hoss Garden

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19047489 View attachment 19047490 View attachment 19047491
Cut comes via Cannabis by Corey and is just about 20 years old now. He let me know it's the cut DNA & Crockett use in hybrids. He also told me the sweet spot for chocolate tootsie roll terps is 8½ - 9 weeks. Beyond that she leans more towards the melon/rotten fruit by the day.
DNA Genetics lost the famous Amsterdam cut many years ago ( over 10 year ago), so must be a different cut than the famous Amsterdam cut, but looks great though and Chocolope is a great strain and an old favourite of ours to

hoss8455

Garberville Purple Kush [Day 31]
20241016_144936.jpg

JAWS

nice have with the albert walker, she should do very well in some hybrid releases and-or some s1/fems.

very nice ..

JAWS

would love to but cant right now i just put the fresh run to flower so not popping any seeds until mid december. are you planning to reverse this one and/or make other hybrids ?.

trying to reverse the 92og again and it seemed to have worked but like last time it could give sacs but no viable pollen.

i try ..

Latest posts

Latest posts