What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the one time my old man came to watch me play cricket for my school team , i went out to bat against a county level junior fast bowler ,,, i forgot to bring my ' box' which covers your balls.... as he bowled to me , i could hear the actual ball fizzing through the air as the seam was catching the wind and the pace it was thrown at . first time i had experienced that kind of speed bowling at a top level.... the ball bounced , i stepped into it with straight bat to block the shot , and the ball skimmed the edge of my bat and went directly into my balls . i was carried off the pitch by my team mates haha. my dad told me that was an amateur mistake / i scored a zero, out for a duck through retirement and a sore set of bollocks .

lesson learned