atomizing haze essence
Veteran
grandfunk

#1, 62.jpg

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Scary to look at :rolleyes:
Scary as F..., my friend.

Thankfully our favourite plant just loves to grow and I'm pretty certain that in just a few days time, she'll be growing nicely once again.

Sure, it's a seriously stressful training method and will continue up until a few weeks before flowing commences; it obviously retards the plant for a few days each time.

I'm thinking that, providing I stop it around mid August, (flowering for Sats seems to be about mid Sept around here) I should have plenty of time for large (🤞) colas to develope; either that or I'll be asking all my local cousins for handouts.😂

Prior to my starting this mainling, I too was getting some proper sized fan leaves. Time will tell. 🙂🤞, yeah scary as F...!

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Welcome to Hombre's shed of deprivation, or perhaps, Hombre's shed of depravation.😂

IMG_20240702_113701.jpg

A bit of cardboard, some black and white sheeting and masking tape. Cheap and cheerful!, "The Hombre way" 🙂
It still needs a little bit of work to tidy it up a bit, but it's about there. I'll finish it later in the day, as the sun is getting seriously strong now and you know what they say... "Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun"

That's me buggered on both accounts then😂

These two Indicas will going into "the shed" tonight at 9pm.
IMG_20240702_104530.jpg

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
As it stretches laterally do you serpentine layer it?
Apologies, I miss read your post last night; I was tired and very high.

That's not something I'd thought of; I'm new to mainlining, although I guess I've been doing something similar all my life.

Serpintine layering is something to think about.
I've seen it happen by accident, but have never tried to do it.

I don't see why I shouldn't give it a go on at least one of the girls.
Nothing ventured etc. etc.