What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
It’s a lot smoother but still a heavy hitter that puts everyone in haze after a few hits. CL🍀
Bloody light weights!

No, i apologise, i'm a "full time stoner" and just love strong weed And GT when done well is super strong!.
And you did it very well indeed!

Sadly I don't have any going myself, but I did give a friend a GT x Panama and I'll get to try some of that later in the year, all being well.

I'm hoping for better things from my Zamaldelicia (there's GT in there), the one I grow 2 or 3 years ago was only ok, but I put that done to my fault rather than genetics.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Those views are stunning 🤩
Cheap and cheerful brother.

We have views that millionaires would die for! What I've shown you is nothing!
(That reminds me of something similar that was said to me the other week during my trip😉)

But you have to be prepared for a much more basic life style, Or have a shed load of money!😂; But then the locals won't take too kindly to you and rightly so. This is a rural farming community and they don't think much of ostentatious displays of wealth. We have huge unemployment and the youth of the village/town are having to leave to find work😢

I should add that we're drinking pina colada, whilst watching the view; Well, ok, we're drinking pineapple and coconut juice, I don't do alcohol these days; but it tastes divine!😍

The view changes all the time and is never the same twice.

Ten minutes apart
IMG_20240618_210659.jpg
IMG_20240618_211522.jpg

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Just wow!, it makes ours look like what it is! An old water storage tank (Alberca) from when the land was properly worked.

Most of the cortijos have them and the farmers use them to store water from when it's thier turn to have the acequia water (every 7-10 days) and then they can water their crops during the times that they don't have access to the acequia. When the acequia runs, it will flood your land (if you choose to water that way) and still fill a huge alberca (ours is tiny; Fire Helicopters fill up thier water buckets from some). And as I type now, I can hear one getting very close; there's is a fire in the next town! 😢, in fact there are 2 in operation, but the light is fading.😢 I hope that they can control it before it's dark, otherwise it's brave Spanish men on the mountain sides fighting it alone all night, And the winds getting up.

The Bomberos are real F'king hero's!

Tangwena

Veteran
The Bomberos are real F'king hero's!
That reminds me of an accident I witnessed in Seville a few years ago when we visited Spain.
We were killing time until our coach left for Portugal and were in a large park near a huge roundabout.

There was heaps of traffic going around it but the Bomberos came racing down the road with sirens blazing and lights flashing.
They didn't slow down at all and seemed to magically weave through the traffic that just kept moving as if nothing had happened.
I was blown away at how nobody had been wiped out ha ha. I said to my wife I cant believe they didn't hit anyone.

Then came a second wave of Bomberos lights flashing and sirens blazing just like the previous one except this time there was a huge crash as it Tboned a citron with suitcases stacked up on its roof rack.
The cases went flying clothes scattered in the air everywhere.
Thankfully nobody was seriously hurt but it necessitated more sirens and flashing lights as the ambulances arrived along with more Bomberos just for good measure.
I pissed myself laughing it was like a Laurel and Hardy silent movie but with a massive loud sound track ha ha.
I loved southern Spain its climate is almost the same as where I live in Australia.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
That reminds me of an accident I witnessed in Seville a few years ago when we visited Spain.
We were killing time until our coach left for Portugal and were in a large park near a huge roundabout.

There was heaps of traffic going around it but the Bomberos came racing down the road with sirens blazing and lights flashing.
They didn't slow down at all and seemed to magically weave through the traffic that just kept moving as if nothing had happened.
I was blown away at how nobody had been wiped out ha ha. I said to my wife I cant believe they didn't hit anyone.

Then came a second wave of Bomberos lights flashing and sirens blazing just like the previous one except this time there was a huge crash as it Tboned a citron with suitcases stacked up on its roof rack.
The cases went flying clothes scattered in the air everywhere.
Thankfully nobody was seriously hurt but it necessitated more sirens and flashing lights as the ambulances arrived along with more Bomberos just for good measure.
I pissed myself laughing it was like a Laurel and Hardy silent movie but with a massive loud sound track ha ha.
I loved southern Spain its climate is almost the same as where I live in Australia.
Great story!

These guys are fighting fire on step mountain sides and ravines with no road access; sometimes the fires burn for days and even weeks.

CaptainLucky

Bloody light weights!

No, i apologise, i'm a "full time stoner" and just love strong weed And GT when done well is super strong!.
And you did it very well indeed!

Sadly I don't have any going myself, but I did give a friend a GT x Panama and I'll get to try some of that later in the year, all being well.

I'm hoping for better things from my Zamaldelicia (there's GT in there), the one I grow 2 or 3 years ago was only ok, but I put that done to my fault rather than genetics.
Everyone around here has never experienced anything comparable to Golden Tiger before. It’s all dispensary crap or black market weed that’s anyone’s guess. CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hey brother you’re pretty knowledgeable about mushrooms 🍄 correct? I have some spores and wondering what ones are the strongest. I have A+, Bull Run, Blue Meanies and Cyan’s. CL🍀
Good morning to you brother (not sure what time zone it is there's over the pond.

In truth, my knowledge of mushrooms is limited, despite taking them on and off for almost 50yrs, (about the same amount of time as I've been a stoner).

I started as a youth and young man picking and taking liberty caps (Psilocybe semilanceata), but over the last 30 yrs I've only ever grown them from kits, never spores.
I've tried different species of shrooms, some supposedly stronger than others, but in honesty cant say that I can tell the difference.

What I read on shroom growing site's is "a cube is a cube".

There is a mushroom growing thread here; although its title is https://www.icmag.com/threads/magic-mushroom-grow-kit.377477/ there are people growing from spores there. They may be able to give you an answer to your question.

I've never grown from spores, only kits.

I'll maybe try spores once the weather cools down.

CaptainLucky

Good morning to you brother (not sure what time zone it is there's over the pond.

In truth, my knowledge of mushrooms is limited, despite taking them on and off for almost 50yrs, (about the same amount of time as I've been a stoner).

I started as a youth and young man picking and taking liberty caps (Psilocybe semilanceata), but over the last 30 yrs I've only ever grown them from kits, never spores.
I've tried different species of shrooms, some supposedly stronger than others, but in honesty cant say that I can tell the difference.

What I read on shroom growing site's is "a cube is a cube".

There is a mushroom growing thread here; although its title is https://www.icmag.com/threads/magic-mushroom-grow-kit.377477/ there are people growing from spores there. They may be able to give you an answer to your question.

I've never grown from spores, only kits.

I'll maybe try spores once the weather cools down.
Thanks for the link I’ll check it out. I think 🤔 instead of going through the mimosa bark process. I found a connect for sally d. CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Thanks for the link I’ll check it out. I think 🤔 instead of going through the mimosa bark process. I found a connect for sally d. CL🍀
Have you tried her before?
I did many years ago. It was very strange.
I didn't like it; But back then I was more into tripping for fun, rather than exploring other worlds etc.
Not something to mess about with (for me at least).

DaEarl73

Good morning to you all!

Another beautiful day in paradise!

View attachment 19019105 28.5c at 11.30 am, with a gentle breeze.
The only sounds that I can hear are the birds singing and the sound of water dropping 3meters down from my neighbours upper terrace, onto his lower one; very peaceful and relaxing.

Those of you who are regular readers of my thread, will not be at all surprised that I'm not adversed a little bit of bondage. 😊😉

So, on that note, this morning I decided to pot up my 3 indica plants and "tie them down hard" at the same time.

Here's the first.

(X18 x PCK) x UZBK

View attachment 19019107 View attachment 19019110

I removed all the lower branches and any spindly growth a week or so ago.

(X18 x PCK) x Pak.

View attachment 19019120
before being re potted; as you can see, she's already growing with a nice flat canopy. She's a little hungry (i've never really grown weed in pots and when I have in the past, I've tended to overfeed, so I've been going easy) and so yesterday I gave all 3 of the pot plants a feed of a compost tea that I had had aerating for 24hrs; I'll put the recipe at the bottom of the post.

Here she is in her new home and you can see that I've started to pull her down. Ie the 2 branches on the right.
View attachment 19019136 View attachment 19019137

The finished article...
View attachment 19019140 View attachment 19019141

And lastly, The Erdpurt... View attachment 19019159

Extreme bondage...
View attachment 19019164

The stem has cracked every so slightly; I'll cover it over with a little bit of paper tape (micro pore; I use it for almost Everything)

And here she is again, finished...

Next page; I'v run out of image allowance😢
Had the x18 once, was a nice smoke! Cool stories, nice diary! Just the math isn’t mathing, how many shrooms and honey, what ratio?

CaptainLucky

Have you tried her before?
I did many years ago. It was very strange.
I didn't like it; But back then I was more into tripping for fun, rather than exploring other worlds etc.
Not something to mess about with (for me at least).
No I never tried it before but thought it would be similar to Dimitri for breaking through. CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Had the x18 once, was a nice smoke! Cool stories, nice diary! Just the math isn’t mathing, how many shrooms and honey, what ratio?
660g of honey, 24.5g or 25g of shrooms, 550mic's of Sid and 5g of cob.

It's many years since I had the need to do any sort of maths (I was English😂) and back in the day I used to use fairly advanced trig, calculus, j notation and stuff like that, before the mainstream use of scientific calculators.

I'm more than happy for you to correct my math(s). Please be my guest. 🙂🙏

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
No I never tried it before but thought it would be similar to Dimitri for breaking through. CL🍀
Not at all! DMT is much more (imho) enjoyable. Both will without doubt take you to other dimensions.

If you do so saliva, then my advise would be to use the straight leaf, at least initially. Don't go for the x?,not until you've got some idea weird it is.

Have you ever taken larger doses of acid, say 500mic's or more?, if so, then dmt won't be such a shock, but it will still be a shock.

Have you tried Aya in a ceremony, with all the self preparation that goes with it?

On a slightly different, but still psychedelic note, I'm collecting a little 2cb tomorrow; it's 20yrs since I had any, but remember it as being very psychedelic and warm. I believe that it was Alexander Shulgin's favourite of the group and it's getting towards outdoor summer party time. This Friday is solstice and also the full moon. Hopefully we'll be off to an all nighter; I need to message a couple of people to find out what's happening where.🙂

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
5g of Destroyer #23 x Deep Chunk/Tom Hill Haze.

This cob 5 months old, (just) and it's already very strong and trippy; it certainly enhances colours and sounds.

Now gound up and into the honey!

A gram of shrooms now contains around 4 mic's acid (a really small micro dose; I'm thinking to chuck in another 100😎) and 200mg of trippy cob.

For most of us cob user's, 200mg is a good 8 hr dose and would completely floor a novice. 400mg, I think most would consider a trip dose, no?.

So, unless my maths is completely off, (it's years since I had to work anything out😂),

A party dose of honey, will give you around 200mg of strong cob and 4 mic's or so of acid.

I've you take a hero's dose of the honey (ie 3g of shrooms and upwards), you got a big dose of cob ( trust me, 600mg of cob is a lot!) and 12mic's of acid (still a small micro dose; I generally like 20/25 😍).

This could make for some awesome new year party fuel, Or a serious shamanic tool.

! Just remembered the 50 mg of Mandy in the drawer!. It'll work out miniscule, but why not?
I have found the trick to micro dosing is to do it several times over the course of a few hours. Think of it as mega dosing with a slow take off.

Latest posts

Latest posts