What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Holy grail Mr Nice.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Attachments

• 1729688911418.png
    1729688911418.png
    116 bytes · Views: 11

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
, but NEVER EVER have I seen a better Haze than the famous Amsterdam Nevil clone , insane potency like no other , the cut people use these day and say is Original is not the same Amsterdam cut
What did the real one look like, Ojd ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, i meant what was the differences in the flower or plant to the one being passed around now.
The potency is the missing factor, not saying it's weak but anyone who tried the old famous cut from Amsterdam knows what I mean , was insane.
The other cut doesn't seem to have that at all.

You would still be hearing about the extreme potency these days otherwise

JetLife175

Veteran
Which I believe Nevil lost the originals, cause I'm pretty sure Shantibaba said Nevil only provided seeds.

But 40 years is possible, that original A5 Haze is still alive, a bunch of people are using her now. Of course that could be a lie too cause I don't think anyone can remember a plant perfectly 40 years later.

There are certain experiences people have that impact them profoundly.

Taste and smell are the two senses the most strongly associated with memory recall.

I remember stuff that I smoked almost 30 years ago. Vividly.