What's new

Holiday in Thailand..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
could also use a vacation
Thanks fp,
Well I can definitely recommend Thailand as a great holiday destination, now that Cannabis is legal its even more attractive to guys like us than ever.
I have to admit to toking quite a lot of the local compressed laos Cannabis there before and I can attest to it lifting my spirits even more than they were already lifted, its a great place to be high because the food is just awesome as I'm about to show hahaha
20230425_140242.jpg
20230424_182019.jpg
20230423_142638.jpg
20230423_084831.jpg
20230422_141228.jpg
20230424_181046.jpg
20230424_180906.jpg
20230423_142648.jpg

Attachments

• 20230423_142642.jpg
    20230423_142642.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 40

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Wow, sea food bbq at the table 😁🙏🏼 🤩

Where did you have that?
Just on the outskirts of Udonthani, eyes were bigger than belly and we took too much and weren't able to eat all of it,
The deal was collect all the seafood and then bbq at the table, there were heaps of salads and shellfish too, pretty good deal but they made some ground with the drinks and ice.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Find any good seeds yet? :watchplant:
I already got some from a thai friend online, laos and purple thai
There are not as many folks like us over there and many that are can be found in Facebook groups, I've known some for a while on there.
I did find a plant at my friends little resort where I stayed, her boyfriend had a plant growing in a pot and it died due to lack of care so he emptied the pot out and thought no more of it , but seems like there was another seed in the pot which came up and was over a foot tall when I saw it, so I put some buffalo dung on it and watered it well a few times, being the start of the grow season here it is likely to grow into a small tree in a few months hahaha

Thighland

Ok so I did spot a bunch of plants in people's back/front yards but I did bother stopping to photograph them, they all looked to be sativs and my thai friends said they can't believe I can see the so easily and from a distance but as you guys know after a while of being around cannabis plants they become quit easy to spot..
Next picture from the market this morning, good value for under a dollar Aud,
But likely questionable heritage..
View attachment 18835051
Whenever I see plants like this I end up buying a couple, not sure why, maybe it's because I can or maybe because I want to support the gardeners. But when I get them home I don't know what to do with them due to the questionable genetics. I think I just hate missing out.

Last edited:

Thighland

I was tempted to save a couple also as I'm a bit of a sucker for them too thighland , there were some other larger ones for 35 baht but I did get a picture..
Lucky I wasn't there. All the ones I've bought were 100B ea, at 35B I would have got a dozen. I have some seeds I want to give to farmer's here, but I'm sure they'll give me free plants in return.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I just don't see any way of denying other varieties of cannabis to places like Thailand and they are already there and have been a while,

What would we do ? Tell them they can't grow whatever they want like we can?
The best we can do is educate them and I can attest to the fact that America decimated the thai land race 40 years ago with their eradication program, if those folks of that time had been successful there would be no cannabis left..
The best most similar varieties are next door in laos anyway..