What's new

High price seeds over $20 each good genetics wrapped in golden paper mean

I Care

Searched fridge and her I am trying to decide tabletop fridge like used for beauty care products or 6 packs of cans. any body with experience on sustainability of these little 30-40 bone fridges?

Asentrouw

The average prices are becoming ridiculous and it won't go down, so many people believe spending a lot means you get the better genetics it won't change. In the cannabis seeds business there is a lot of scam artists and a lot of money can be made by selling ultra hyped average genetics.
Some expensive seeds can deliver some good buds but it's not the best criteria to know if it's worth growing, today some cheap seeds can deliver as good buds as 20€ ones, it's a mess and it's not easy to know what to buy.

Couldn't agree more. I found shitty pheno's in relatively expensive breeder seeds and great pheno's in 1,50 euro cheap Spanish seeds.

Wouldn't be suprised if both came from the same producer. 🤣

Maybe some special elite clone can be worth it, but overall I wouldn't spend to much on seeds. Especially not on commercial strains that are broadly available.

I Care

It seems that this thread was hijacked
So I'm here no worries
I'm having trouble with this strain
yummy yummy from Sol Fire
Grown from seed in living soil
7 gallon fabric pot
Lights 12 / 12 HLG patriot 150
2x2.5 grow tent Gorilla
Temps about high 80's in tent
42 % humidity
2 weeks into flower
Leaves curling down in the beginning and was doing a longer dry back period and now leaves are curling up and down.
sorry I passed over your issue

definitely the best thing you can do is to raise the light by approximately the distance of your little finger. It won’t get better but it will just stop getting worse

much more difficult and risky move would be manipulating your substrate with a nutrient solution to see if you can get them tolerating the excess light but that’s a gamble.

habe an outdoor sativa plant canoeing right now and I think it’s the potassium from flower nutes and the low pH solution I’ve been giving it to correct alkaline potting soil

Well I had a couple of mini fridges .
I liked the smaller ones for counter top , the waist high ones are awkward to get into
Thanks, highly considering the mobility of smaller portable size thermoelectric mini fridges, but what really matters if they are efficient and reliable. Taking closer look they’re intended to keep cooler but not continuous 30s always like a full size fridge. The life expectancy and efficiency matters to me mainly so whatever it takes to get the job done And to last for years to come.

Latest posts

Latest posts