What's new

Hi from Galicia

Arraiano

Hows that going stoners!?
I'm from Spain, near Portugal. I have been growing outdoors for many years but raining too much here and i ending up starting an indoor crop.
How can u see my English is too bad, i understand but write cost me more, sometimes i need to use translate, sry for that.
I'm forestry engineer and lover of organic farming, in my first indoor grew some Strawberry Banana and Forbidden Runtz auto from Fastbuds but i dont want to know anything more about autoflowering! now i'm growing Beanfiend, exotic genetics and lit farms seeds, i will open a thread so can u see them and tell me how bad i grow hehe.
Greetings!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hows that going stoners!?
I'm from Spain, near Portugal. I have been growing outdoors for many years but raining too much here and i ending up starting an indoor crop.
How can u see my English is too bad, i understand but write cost me more, sometimes i need to use translate, sry for that.
I'm forestry engineer and lover of organic farming, in my first indoor grew some Strawberry Banana and Forbidden Runtz auto from Fastbuds but i dont want to know anything more about autoflowering! now i'm growing Beanfiend, exotic genetics and lit farms seeds, i will open a thread so can u see them and tell me how bad i grow hehe.
Greetings!

Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Latest posts