What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hey y'all...howdy from Grass Lands

Grass Lands

Veteran
Hey all, Grass Lands here. Been coming to the site for some time now and decided I would join in on the fun…now that I’ve come out of the shadows I guess there is no more hiding…hahahaha…anyways hope to see y’all on the boards…:headbange
Peace
GL

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Welcome, to the Mag, always nice to see a new username around the forums. :D

You growin' anything?

Grass Lands

Veteran
Hey there TGB thanks for the welcome...

I grow a little here and there...got a few ladies starting to bud up nicely...some Celtic Hash, Jack the Ripper, and Angels Mercy just to name a few...the Angels Mercy is a strain that was created by me...it is a Celtic Berry female crossed to a White Heaven male...made for a truly lovely smoke...short and bushy with decent sized cola's and nugs, and the potency and taste and fragrance are exceptional. The Jack the Ripper is the Haze pheno and she is one nasty girl, the high just keeps going with her...the AK is the fruity sativa pheno, not the biggest girl on the block, but she makes up for it in taste and potency what she is lacking in size...also getting ready to chop two C99's (Pineapple pheno) in about a week...

Peace
GL

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
sounds nice , you got any Pics?

And how the hell are you typing Jellyfish, those tentacles don't seem like the most dexterous of limbs.