What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hello from Thailand!

Rocket Soul

Hi, all you wonderful fellow potheads. I haven't been on here in a long time, thanks to my 5 years Mandatory Minimum government mandated vacation. But im back and better than ever!
Welcome back and may all youre holidays be voluntary from now on :) allways interested inThailand, i have family there and now looks like the government isnt handling out as many "holidays" as before.

Senior Grower

Chili Canna Gourmet
Nice to see you here. I will be in Thailand again (after almost 50 years) early next year. Looking forward to have some good food and possibly see places I have lived in back in the 1970's. Some of them are still there. And I am a huge fan of Thai food, cook and eat it here all the time, too. Sure beats burgers and European food :)

Latest posts

Latest posts