What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hello everybody!

Last but by no means the least, I have been away from this forum for a while. I noticed a few things have changed.
Can you maybe show me where can I find some info on how it works? Or get some help in any way?

Thank you once again everybody for the warm welcome and the support.
Wish you all a lovely day.

Rocket Soul

Last but by no means the least, I have been away from this forum for a while. I noticed a few things have changed.
Can you maybe show me where can I find some info on how it works? Or get some help in any way?

Thank you once again everybody for the warm welcome and the support.
Wish you all a lovely day.
If youve been here before, but used another handle previously, and your old login is over 10 years old you speak to mods about getting veteran status, theres some perks for oldtimers.
How it works, its hard to explain if you dont specify. On main page there are some forum sections to scan thru. Its hard to help unless you say a bit what youre after :)

If youve been here before, but used another handle previously, and your old login is over 10 years old you speak to mods about getting veteran status, theres some perks for oldtimers.
How it works, its hard to explain if you dont specify. On main page there are some forum sections to scan thru. Its hard to help unless you say a bit what youre after :)
Thank you for the explanation. Appreciated.
Been here with a company account in the past, but will use this one now. Fresh start :)

I am (we're) here to showcase our work with the plants, engage and learn, and eventually introduce our products to the canna world (without breaking the rules of course).
As far as I am concerned, this is the place to be and to start from for any canna enthusiast in the world.

Rocket Soul

Thank you for the explanation. Appreciated.
Been here with a company account in the past, but will use this one now. Fresh start :)

I am (we're) here to showcase our work with the plants, engage and learn, and eventually introduce our products to the canna world (without breaking the rules of course).
As far as I am concerned, this is the place to be and to start from for any canna enthusiast in the world.
So you do breeding? Thats cool!
When breeding with modern leds its a good thing to keep in mind that modern led spectrums can be somewhat lacking in spectrum, which makes the plants not express their full genetic potential. Weve overcome this in grow with a lot of diy, adding uv and exotic reds correcting some deficiencies in spectrum of the standard led lights of today. Using bulbs, like cmh usually gets over this problem. If you wanna look at led solutions i can help you, just pm me.
To get an idea: the best bred genetics ive seen in our grow where bred under spectrum of 280nm to 740nm with leds and some infra from ceramic heaters. Thats a led spectrum of 460nm wide. Standard par led growlights of today is around 450 - 660nm= 210nm wide. The 460nm wide spectrum covers all plant bioreactive bandwith, standard par covers less than half of that. When breeding you should at least work with all the parts you get in your genetic box. A funny story from my buddies breeding project: when he added 285nm uv one of his strains started smelling faintly of sobrasada, a completely new thing for the strain.