What's new

Heaven's Stairway busted and I sent in an order three days ago

STARGATE

thaitanic said:
Grand! I am sure I am one of the lucky 272. I wonder if lothar can give me his opinion on where I stnad on the "busted scale" at this point.

You need to relax Thai man. You're insignificant in the scheme of things. Don't let paranoia get the best of you.

Relax. All will be OK!

Tejas

WWM I'm curious as to your # of 272?
Please, DO TELL.
And Mr. Smoke ... Wow you sound like you got some inside info...please let us peons know whats up. Inner Circle rules still in play ,huh?

Last edited:

bluebublelove

Mr. Smoke said:
Nine searches were carried out during the week of January 30, 2006 in
order to gather evidence that criminal activities had been committed. The
searches were conducted in Montreal and Laval, as well as in the residences of
three of the accused, a business, three post office boxes, a vehicle and a
safe-deposit box.
These searches led to the seizure of 200,000 cannabis seeds, more than
$183,362 in US currencies and $14,000 in Canadian currencies, both in cash and
postal money orders, three one-kilogram gold bricks, a Harley-Davidson
motorcycle, a Mazda RX8 and many purchase orders. Since the searches were
conducted, 272 orders have been intercepted by the police.

isn't that over a million dollars? like with the casual bricks of gold. I suppose they were to seal some assets? :badday: sadshitmakinmesad I suppose it will all be better and legal one day soon.

mister_dog

STARGATE said:
You need to relax Thai man. You're insignificant in the scheme of things. Don't let paranoia get the best of you.

Relax. All will be OK!
I may be insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but I still am all I think about.

G

I am all I think about as well...

if your gonna go down..then your gonna go down.

this shit is why I live in the backwoods in Alaska, and I dont personally buy seeds.....but I have ways to get them badass genetics.

...anyway, u gotta look down the road BEFORE u drive there, and lots of peeps didnt do that.

I dont think anyone needs to worry unless your a big time commercial op....uhm "Reaper"???....I hope he headed for the hills.

acidfire

I was one of those lucky 272.
I moved everything to a safe location across town.

In the beginning of march a french pig left a message at my previous garden.
He wanted me to give him a call for some reason.
I dont know if this has anything to do with the HS bust, but I thought id post it anyways...

Tutu

If I was DEA I would do nothing for at least a year just track your whereabouts and then come in, not wanting to make you paranoid just if I was the DEA I know this is probably the best way to get busts.

Being the RMCP probably nothing will happen, probably. I shall be more careful where I get my seeds from, from now on and they're legal here.

Latest posts

Latest posts