What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

💉 Healthy or not💉

Growerin

Hello Groowmiees,

what do you think about the plants.
I have flushed them with 6,5 pH water.
The EC-value is now 350 µS/cm and the TDS-value is 400 ppm

Some of the stems are going to be violet. What could I do in this case?

XOXO
Growii

Attachments

• Mittel (IMG_3410).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_3410).jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Mittel (IMG_3412).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_3412).jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Mittel (IMG_5066).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_5066).jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Mittel (IMG_5069).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_5069).jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Mittel (IMG_5072).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_5072).jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 24
  • Mittel (IMG_5077).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_5077).jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Growerin

Im using BioBizz fertilizer. I ordered now nitrogen. Maybe they need nitrogen fertilizer because the red green leaves right?

Attachments

• Groß (IMG_3532).jpeg
    Groß (IMG_3532).jpeg
    371.2 KB · Views: 17

aCBD

how often do you water the plants? what is your technique to check if water is needed? maybe just a nutrition lock because of overwatering. :watchplant:
If you use organic fertilizers it will take some time until you see it working and can watch the plant reacting.

Last edited:

aCBD

+ What lights are you using and what is the distance between the lamp and the top of the highest plant.

are the small ones cuttings you recently placed in the soil? (picture is a little bit small) maybe the soil is just a little bit hot for them.

Growerin

how often do you water the plants? what is your technique to check if water is needed? maybe just a nutrition lock because of overwatering. :watchplant:
If you use organic fertilizers it will take some time until you see it working and can watch the plant reacting.
I water them when the soil is dry

Growerin

+ What are your temps with lights on and off ?
When the lights is on from 9am to 9 pm, the temperature is between 22°C - 30°C
When the lights is off from 9 pm to 9 am, the temperature is between 19°C - 23°C

I know 30°C is to hight but I don't know if the dehumidifier is the problem of that high degrees

Growerin

What are you using in detail? and how much are using how often?
Why did you flush them?
I posted the pics and everyone said I have to flush them.
I use BioBizz LightMix and all the BioBizz fertilizer.

When the lights is on from 9am to 9 pm, the temperature is between 22°C - 30°C
When the lights is off from 9 pm to 9 am, the temperature is between 19°C - 23°C

i have sprinkled them with nitrogen because of the yellow leaves. After the flush before 4 days I didn't fertilized them

Last edited:

Herbal-Essence

Flush?! on LightMix soil? I don't think that's a good idea... is it possible you've only let the upper part of the soil dry and then watered again ? this could be due to overwatering/waterlogged roots...
Besides that BB Lightmix soil is notorious for causing issues (I've never used it myself, so idk)
Do you use any cal/mag additives ?

Growerin

Flush?! on LightMix soil? I don't think that's a good idea... is it possible you've only let the upper part of the soil dry and then watered again ? this could be due to overwatering/waterlogged roots...
Besides that BB Lightmix soil is notorious for causing issues (I've never used it myself, so idk)
Do you use any cal/mag additives ?
Yes I got now the information that light mix or biobizz stuff should be flushed at all.
Okay which soil do you use?
Is BioBizz not good at all?
i have CalMag of BioBizz but I didn't used it until now

Herbal-Essence

I don't like the BioBizz soils all that much, but BioGrow and Bloom are solid in my books, also their Fishmix and Alg-a-mic are quite useful for motherplants :)
At the moment I use Plagron Royal Mix which is rather expensive but I like it so far, usually I would recommend Composana Qualitäts Blumenerde(I just assumed you are German because of the Nickname ;)), but their latest batches were... rather questionable and I've read they're going 100% bio now (their bio versions suck all the way sadly)
I think changing your soil to any kind of prefertilized(be it organic or mineral) allmix/grow mix should help solve your leafproblems ;)
Are you using rainwater or tapwater? If you are using tapwater check your local provider for details on the mineral levels in your tapwater!
If you use rainwater just use CalMag as BioBizz suggests, you should be good

Growerin

I don't like the BioBizz soils all that much, but BioGrow and Bloom are solid in my books, also their Fishmix and Alg-a-mic are quite useful for motherplants :)
At the moment I use Plagron Royal Mix which is rather expensive but I like it so far, usually I would recommend Composana Qualitäts Blumenerde(I just assumed you are German because of the Nickname ;)), but their latest batches were... rather questionable and I've read they're going 100% bio now (their bio versions suck all the way sadly)
I think changing your soil to any kind of prefertilized(be it organic or mineral) allmix/grow mix should help solve your leafproblems ;)
Are you using rainwater or tapwater? If you are using tapwater check your local provider for details on the mineral levels in your tapwater!
If you use rainwater just use CalMag as BioBizz suggests, you should be good
This soil?https://www.growmart.de/Compo-Sana-...Id_7PXMo_Hc3yxOcNLWZpYF7cndYP3sgaAllhEALw_wcB

Yes that's tue im German. Hope my englisch is understandable haha.
I use tapwater. The details are following:
Water hardness in °dH 19
Water hardness in mmol/l 3.393
Water hardness in °fH 33.929
Hardness range hard

Is this okay?
i have no idea of this topic

Grow44DE

✓
In general, you should always activate organic soil first.
This is always an advantage if the purchased soil is already too dry.

The important bacteria and fungi are then not sufficiently active.
Before your grow starts, the soil should ideally be activated 2 weeks before use.
This is best done at + 20°C.

The reason why you dont flush organic fertilized soil is. Too much water flushes out nutrients and the soil life suffocates.

Herbal-Essence

This soil?
Yes , but beware of the bio version of the same brand, they look almost identical and as I said their latest batches were of questionable quality (lots of small pieces of wood in it etc) see: https://www.icmag.com/threads/bye-bye-qbe-compo-sana-qualitaetsblumenerde.18132792/
That's why I can't really recommend them anymore... Maybe somebody else has an alternative which is also sold widely just like Compo or if you have some kind of Growshop in your vicinity you can just head over there and buy their cheapest Allmix/Grow Mix of whatever brand they offer
😅

I use tapwater. The details are following:
Water hardness in °dH 19
Water hardness in mmol/l 3.393
Water hardness in °fH 33.929
Hardness range hard
No, not exactly, I meant the whole "report" on waterquality, usually your provider should have a pdf or something up on their website with all the details on the different mineral contents(etc...) in your tapwater.
That should tell you how much cal and how much mag is in your tapwater and you can hack these numbers in a so-called cal/mag calculator to get the exact dosage for your BB Cal/Mag additive

But if you plant them in fresh fertilized allmix/grow mix your Cal/Mag problems should disappear anyway

Last edited: