What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

💉 Healthy or not💉

Growerin

Hello Groowmiees,

what do you think about the plants.
I have flushed them with 6,5 pH water.
The EC-value is now 350 µS/cm and the TDS-value is 400 ppm

Some of the stems are going to be violet. What could I do in this case?

XOXO
Growii

Attachments

• Mittel (IMG_3410).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_3410).jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Mittel (IMG_3412).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_3412).jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Mittel (IMG_5066).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_5066).jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Mittel (IMG_5069).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_5069).jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Mittel (IMG_5072).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_5072).jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 17
  • Mittel (IMG_5077).jpeg
    Mittel (IMG_5077).jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Growerin

Im using BioBizz fertilizer. I ordered now nitrogen. Maybe they need nitrogen fertilizer because the red green leaves right?

Attachments

• Groß (IMG_3532).jpeg
    Groß (IMG_3532).jpeg
    371.2 KB · Views: 13

aCBD

how often do you water the plants? what is your technique to check if water is needed? maybe just a nutrition lock because of overwatering. :watchplant:
If you use organic fertilizers it will take some time until you see it working and can watch the plant reacting.

Last edited:

aCBD

+ What lights are you using and what is the distance between the lamp and the top of the highest plant.

are the small ones cuttings you recently placed in the soil? (picture is a little bit small) maybe the soil is just a little bit hot for them.

Growerin

how often do you water the plants? what is your technique to check if water is needed? maybe just a nutrition lock because of overwatering. :watchplant:
If you use organic fertilizers it will take some time until you see it working and can watch the plant reacting.
I water them when the soil is dry