What's new

headbanger- any idea what pheno it is??

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
trying to figure out what lady i have. i have run her b4 and she was potent, but i never really dialed her in- this time (1st time) running her in hydro, and she looks good... just wondering which way she leans- thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2611.jpg
    IMG_2611.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2612.jpg
    IMG_2612.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 64

kro-magnon

Veteran
You don't show enough of it, take a picture showing its structure and a few showing the flowers and leaves.
From the little we can see of it she looks more like a SOUR D leaning one, specially if it's the one you've shown already who was stretching out of control.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
You don't show enough of it, take a picture showing its structure and a few showing the flowers and leaves.
From the little we can see of it she looks more like a SOUR D leaning one, specially if it's the one you've shown already who was stretching out of control.
is this a betterpic/s??

Attachments

• IMG_2617.jpg
    IMG_2617.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2618.jpg
    IMG_2618.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 39

kro-magnon

Veteran
It's not easy to see what's happening, some buds are looking much more advanced than other and it looks like she's blasted by too much light. She might be a Sour D leaning phenotype

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
It's not easy to see what's happening, some buds are looking much more advanced than other and it looks like she's blasted by too much light. She might be a Sour D leaning phenotype
she is in the middle of a 5x5ft tent with a mars 8000fce, at 75pct power... i reduced the power this morning to about 65pct

Tynehead Tom

Looks like a nice melding of the parent lines with no real dominance to either side.
Probably going to come down to how she finishes and smokes.
Headbanger throws some really nice plants. Some killer smoke to be found in those beans.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Looks like a nice melding of the parent lines with no real dominance to either side.
Probably going to come down to how she finishes and smokes.
Headbanger throws some really nice plants. Some killer smoke to be found in those beans.
yes indeed.. this is my 3rd go around with her, 1st in hydro - last years grow i thought was good (not great), but 2 of my lite-weight friends were shit-faced, one of em at a wedding i thought was going to pass out...so i def think there is more to get out of this lady..

Zeta Reticuli

i'm not good with smells... maybe like pine, and very sticky..

Heya @zachrockbadenof i worked Headbanger to F4 generation,started with P1 to F1,F2 and so on,its maybe best hybrid i tryed so i like it very much.

Headbanger F3 female that i used was so much pine terps,also i found females that was straight orange terps
and very potent,was use phenos that are longer flowering,also longer flowering males,they are better yielders
and potency is much better than faster phenos.

Have around 4000-5000 seeds of Headbanger F4,few thousend of F3,F2,F1 and off course P1.

Will work it till F7 to make mine first IBL line.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Heya @zachrockbadenof i worked Headbanger to F4 generation,started with P1 to F1,F2 and so on,its maybe best hybrid i tryed so i like it very much.

Headbanger F3 female that i used was so much pine terps,also i found females that was straight orange terps
and very potent,was use phenos that are longer flowering,also longer flowering males,they are better yielders
and potency is much better than faster phenos.

Have around 4000-5000 seeds of Headbanger F4,few thousend of F3,F2,F1 and off course P1.

Will work it till F7 to make mine first IBL line.
WOW... thats dedication... and it is def a longer flowering plant - i am at 62 days today from going 12/12- and the tricomes are 90pct clear, so i'm thinking another 2 weeks, maybe a touch longer... but this is def the best grow so far, so i will let it run as long as needed...

Tynehead Tom

yes indeed.. this is my 3rd go around with her, 1st in hydro - last years grow i thought was good (not great), but 2 of my lite-weight friends were shit-faced, one of em at a wedding i thought was going to pass out...so i def think there is more to get out of this lady..
ya I have fgen seeds I've made based on one headbanger lady I just refer to as Killer #2. Very potent mother that I passed to some friends who i think are still keeping. Glad I made seeds that's for sure. I do have a pack of the newer release of headbanger but the seeds I started with were the original release when they very first came out. Biker V1 , Old Grandpa Scratch Ltd and Headbanger are in my humble opinion some of Karma's best work. I see him trending into the fruity/sweet/candy kind of strains and I really wish he would go back to the raw power of the stuff he was releasing 10 years ago. I've taken Biker V1 (4packs) to F3 and Old Grandpa Scratch (7 of the 100 packs released) I isolated one female that is the basis of an entire line of fgens..... and now S1. I'll get back to Headbanger this winter for sure though.