What's new

Anyone recognize this. 35 days flower in soil. Fed maxibloom +5 ml cal/mag every watering. 6 plants only one is showing this. Ty in advance.

LifeLess

Veteran
20240531_144913.jpg
20240531_144910.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Do a pour-thru, catch the runoff, and test it. Match the runoff in question with the healthier ones. Sometimes when a batch of soil is not mixed evenly it can cause problems in the root zone., Always do a pour-thur at the first site of a problem. Check pH and EC and compare to the starting pH and EC.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Knock the cal mag off, knock your K down. More N and a touch of P should get them back on track. Try to grab a little bottle of super thrive too. That stuff lasts forever so do not get anything but the smallest bottle.

PadawanWarrior

Knock the cal mag off, knock your K down. More N and a touch of P should get them back on track. Try to grab a little bottle of super thrive too. That stuff lasts forever so do not get anything but the smallest bottle.
I bought that stuff when I first grew twenty something years ago. All it did for me was cause some hermies. I've heard of people still using it but most who do don't use it in flower. Plants don't need crazy hormones and vitamin additives.

Cactus Squatter

It's not for standard use, it's to help plants recover after recieving a hard time. Though it does not, absolutely does not, cause Hermies. If only it was that easy people would be using it to obtain pollen for female crosses.
Nothing is absolute.
I had a super stable and solid plant that never threw nanners over the 9 years I kept her except for the one time I used super thrive in veg to see what the hype was about and it pretty much immediately went herm when flipped to flower. Same grow conditions, same fert levels, same everything except for the superthrive. Never used superthrive again and never had her act like that again.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Nothing is absolute.
I had a super stable and solid plant that never threw nanners over the 9 years I kept her except for the one time I used super thrive in veg to see what the hype was about and it pretty much immediately went herm when flipped to flower. Same grow conditions, same fert levels, same everything except for the superthrive. Never used superthrive again and never had her act like that again.
Lots of things are absolute, You're not a post modernist are you?
If you use anything incorrectly it will mess up your plants. Causing unstable genes to behave unstably is easy if you poison them. Assuming you aren't just lying for the sake of arguement, the only explanation is that you used it incorrectly. You know it's one solitary drop per gallon of water right? And only for plants recovering from mistreatment in the first place? If you overdo it, you'll run into problems. But it will not reverse a stable plant. Quite honestly you are lucky to have made that claim annonomously otherwise the manufacturers may have sued you for libel.

acespicoli

Lol, right now background humidity is 94% here, and it's not even raining.
Spring time & south winds off the ocean smh...
Had one vent rip and no more plastic duct, strictly metal duct. One day of 65% can put a hurting on the heavy indicas.

Even some haze and panama phenos
Screenshot_20240602_072012_Firefox.jpg

Running ac and fans helps everyone has different enviros and experiences 🤷‍♂️

acespicoli

Keep indoor humidity low. If possible, keep indoor humidity below 60 percent (ideally between 30 and 50 percent) relative humidity. Relative humidity can be measured with a moisture or humidity meter, a small, inexpensive ($10-$50) instrument available at many hardware stores.

Excerpt from EPA about household mold

Cactus Squatter

Lots of things are absolute, You're not a post modernist are you?
If you use anything incorrectly it will mess up your plants. Causing unstable genes to behave unstably is easy if you poison them. Assuming you aren't just lying for the sake of arguement, the only explanation is that you used it incorrectly. You know it's one solitary drop per gallon of water right? And only for plants recovering from mistreatment in the first place? If you overdo it, you'll run into problems. But it will not reverse a stable plant. Quite honestly you are lucky to have made that claim annonomously otherwise the manufacturers may have sued you for libel.
I’m well aware of what the directions say, and shocker, I followed them. Herm happened and it was the only time in 9 years of running that plant that it ever did so with zero other changes.

I have much better things to do than lie for the sake of argument, and for you to fall on that as a comeback to what I stated as a personal experience using a product is absolutely laughable.

Have fun with your juice.