What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

[[[[ HEADBAND ]]]

kro-magnon

Veteran
Yep you have really found an odd one with great trait, her flowers are so fast for a Haze hybrid outdoor at your latitude. I can't wait to see how she will perform indoor and really curious about her high as well.

Dawgz_Daze

Which cuts the best out of all those you mentioned? Are any of them the same cut just relabeled?
Still about a year later my Grandmas cut she gave me and the Shroomy420 Original Diesel are the best. Millennium is also fire and I am about to run Notsodogs cut with them all. I like my Grandmas cut cause its skunky and sour as all hell. Less Diesel fuel. Just sharp putrid almost ammoniated Sour astringent funk. I think Sour is a cross of Chem and Skunk. I see that range in the various clones. I have done my best to source cuts older that 2003. There is quite a few old ones surprisingly. Some Its preference though. There is a handful of truly fire cuts they just need a lot of pampering. Honestly my favorite Sour cut is the BTSD I got lucky and made and found. reversed Albany into Sour Dubb. Luck manifested into a 9 week Sour cut.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s the clone indoors currently under 600 Watts HPS ...
6A8A0E25-B4D5-4B4B-B879-752B51AA28FE.jpeg
6EA2A595-F964-4D66-9091-14031E92EE28.jpeg
18CC78D8-AD01-44E7-9F7E-8E08EEF84604.jpeg