What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Why not 100 % ?

Its rubbish anyway
I guess the 1% are paid by oil companies?

Thankfully a random person on a cannabis grow site can correct all those scientists that have made their life work studying this.

Cannavore

Veteran
oi bruv it's all rubbish innit lads. get the muzzies outta me fookin country

download.jpg

Porky82

Anyone saying the main climate driver is co2 is an idiot. The main climate driver is the sun.
No your an idiot because that's been proven wrong already!! Maybe have a read and learn something!! 🤣

buzzmobile

Veteran
1959:

1968:

1977-2003:

Hiddenjems

No your an idiot because that's been proven wrong already!! Maybe have a read and learn something!! 🤣

You do understand that the cause of an increase in global temperature doesn’t have to be the prime driver of climate?

Increases in co2 can only heat the earth by absorbing photons, then kicking them back out as infrared radiation that does the heating. Those photons come from the main climate driver, the sun.

Porky82

You do understand that the cause of an increase in global temperature doesn’t have to be the prime driver of climate?

Increases in co2 can only heat the earth by absorbing photons, then kicking them back out as infrared radiation that does the heating. Those photons come from the main climate driver, the sun.
No the co2 produced is the driver as more of it makes it hotter!! 🤪
Don't even pretend you know how it works!!

Porky82

Turn the sun off, see what happens.
I'll just post it again! But hay I'm sure your a peer reviewed climate scientist so you don't need to educate yourself about something you have studied for years!! 🤣
But on the off chance your just a nobody on a weed forum with no idea about how the climate works here it is again for ya champ!! Maybe have a read before you post anymore utter garbage!! 😉

arsekick

I'll just post it again! But hay I'm sure your a peer reviewed climate scientist so you don't need to educate yourself about something you have studied for years!! 🤣
But on the off chance your just a nobody on a weed forum with no idea about how the climate works here it is again for ya champ!! Maybe have a read before you post anymore utter garbage!! 😉
Another meaningless chart from NASA

arsekick

"Fossil fuels – coal, oil and gas – are by far the largest contributor to global climate change, accounting for over 75 per cent of global greenhouse gas emissions and nearly 90 per cent of all carbon dioxide emissions.

As greenhouse gas emissions blanket the Earth, they trap the sun’s heat. This leads to global warming and climate change. The world is now warming faster than at any point in recorded history. Warmer temperatures over time are changing weather patterns and disrupting the usual balance of nature. This poses many risks to human beings and all other forms of life on Earth."

What a load of bolloks

arsekick

Humans are part of the natural order of things ya muppets, whatever we do is part of nature

@You'vebeenclimatescamedyabunchofmorons

Last edited:

Porky82

Humans are part of the natural order of things ya muppets, whatever we do is part of nature

@You'vebeenclimatescamedyabunchofmorons
Humans are destroying the environment plain and simple!
We know your dumb and struggling to understand this but that's what's happening!! 🤪

Latest posts

Latest posts