What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Hiddenjems

The economic system that allowed millions of peasants to finally own their own land and the proceeds of it was capitalism.

I know the current zeitgeist is everything about western society sucks. But people live better now in the west than any group of people in history.

As for the ice caps, they’re actually a sign we’re in an ice age when we have them. Earth usually doesn’t have polar ice caps.
IMG_0221.png

shiva82

WEF propaganda brainrot

i have friends who say this shit out in public thinking they're some sort of intellectual or know some hidden knowledge lmfao

most people already own nothing under the capitalist system lol.
don't lie . you have no friends .

go fuck yourself commievore. you prick

Hiddenjems

don't lie . you have no friends .

go fuck yourself commievore. you prick
Some people have no ambition, they want to steal from those that do.

I was born to drug addict parents, lived with various relatives, had the poor kid free lunch ticket, but yet economically I’m fine because I made it a priority.

Cannavore

Veteran
The economic system that allowed millions of peasants to finally own their own land and the proceeds of it was capitalism.

I know the current zeitgeist is everything about western society sucks. But people live better now in the west than any group of people in history.

As for the ice caps, they’re actually a sign we’re in an ice age when we have them. Earth usually doesn’t have polar ice caps. View attachment 19043081
capitalism doesn't have an infinite lifespan. it's a man made creation just like every other economic ideology that came before it and perished at the feet of what came after it.

Cannavore

Veteran
Some people have no ambition, they want to steal from those that do.
it would help if you didn't fundamentally misunderstand the things you are talking about. you have this entirely inverted to reality. the rich steal and exploit from the poor and working class.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Got any proof ?

Its -55c (-67f)

quoting Thomas Bracegirdle of the British Antarctic Survey of Atmosphere, Ice, and Climate team, and David Mikolajczyk of the Antarctic Meteorological Research & Data center at the UIniversity of Wisconsin @ Madison. temps in parts of Antarctica which are normally at -58 to -76 were at -13 to -22. deg. F, the second time in the last two winters there that these huge swings have been recorded. it's on CNN, so you prob won't believe it until Faux plays it up. idgaff either. :giggle:

So Hai

it would help if you didn't fundamentally misunderstand the things you are talking about. you have this entirely inverted to reality. the rich steal and exploit from the poor and working class.
What is usury, how does it work?

arsekick

quoting Thomas Bracegirdle of the British Antarctic Survey of Atmosphere, Ice, and Climate team, and David Mikolajczyk of the Antarctic Meteorological Research & Data center at the UIniversity of Wisconsin @ Madison. temps in parts of Antarctica which are normally at -58 to -76 were at -13 to -22. deg. F, the second time in the last two winters there that these huge swings have been recorded. it's on CNN, so you prob won't believe it until Faux plays it up. idgaff either. :giggle:
Dont get FAUX here or CNN

You must be refering to this bullshit posted on CNN. yet when I go to Antartica weather it shows nothing of the sort

Hiddenjems

Dont get FAUX here or CNN

You must be refering to this bullshit posted on CNN. yet when I go to Antartica weather it shows nothing of the sort
What’s funny is it doesn’t matter. Ice caps are an anomaly. Earth usually doesn’t have them.

igrowone

Veteran
Is there more life at the equator where it’s regularly 100* or at the poles?
the equatorial region is well endowed with life, no question
but how will it be doing with no polar caps? count on it being different
this is the new direction the climate skeptics are taking, from it's not warming to it doesn't hurt if it gets warmer

Porky82

What’s funny is it doesn’t matter. Ice caps are an anomaly. Earth usually doesn’t have them.
You have any proof to back up your option?
33 million out of the last 100 million according to this!
Don't think earth would be very habitable back then! 🤣

Porky82

As for the ice caps, they’re actually a sign we’re in an ice age when we have them. Earth usually doesn’t have polar ice caps. View attachment 19043081
So you have no idea about climate change and capitalism!! 🤣
The bloke explains it perfectly but you still can't understand it!! 🤪

Latest posts

Latest posts