• Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 60 31.4%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

shiva82

No, none of your posts scare me. I got a booster late last year and will get another one this year, like my annual flu shot. Nothing to fear. The dangers from covid are greater than the dangers from the vaccine.

At least you admit to propaganda. Everything in this thread I have posted with good faith, and no amount of bitchute or similar links will change my mind.

Your distrust of medicine based on some old examples, such as thalidomide, is so illogical it defies belief. It is worlds away from the covid vaccine. Is there any medicine you do trust?
is there any medicine you don't trust?

shiva82

i don't believe you will get a booster chi.. you started to backtrack at one point trying to state the evidence was not enough to make a balanced decision , so you just followed the orders

who in there right mind would go for a booster at this stage now?

when is the booster , and what is the current variant circulating ?

Thegreengrower64

No, none of your posts scare me. I got a booster late last year and will get another one this year, like my annual flu shot. Nothing to fear. The dangers from covid are greater than the dangers from the vaccine.

At least you admit to propaganda. Everything in this thread I have posted with good faith, and no amount of bitchute or similar links will change my mind.

Your distrust of medicine based on some old examples, such as thalidomide, is so illogical it defies belief. It is worlds away from the covid vaccine. Is there any medicine you do trust?
"The danger of covid is far more dangerous than the vax".
That has to be the dumbest opinion I've seen in recent months. The science that you've put your trust in confirms this.
I get it. You've made bad choices, and you find it difficult to admit to yourself. It's OK though. You can always change your mind.
Stop believing what you see and hear. Belief is the enemy of knowledge.
You probably don't even know, the theory of germs causing disease has scientifically been debunked now. The whole of virology has been a fraud since way back from the start: pasteur, enders, Koch, all frauds. However you won't find this information in your mainstream news, you'll have to look elsewhere. I've got ALL the links should you wish to go down that rabbit hole. However, I know you won't. Your ego will not allow you.

Thegreengrower64

That has to be the dumbest opinion I've seen in recent months. The science that you've put your trust in confirms this.
I get it. You've made bad choices, and you find it difficult to admit to yourself. It's OK though. You can always change your mind.
You probably don't even know, the theory of germs causing disease has scientifically been debunked now. The whole of virology has been a fraud since way back from the start: pasteur, enders, Koch, all frauds. However you won't find this information in your mainstream news, you'll have to look elsewhere. I've got ALL the links should you wish to go down that rabbit hole. However, I know you won't. Your ego will not allow you.

Just a little sample of what's been revealed.
And if you want more, ask.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Ok, show me a legit link that backs that up.
"You won't find this information in your mainstream news". :laughing: No doubt.

igrowone

Veteran
so taking this at face value, you don't use antiseptic on cuts and would not be vaccinated if bitten by a rabid animal?

So Hai

I am no stranger to experimenting with novel therapeutics and my list of ingested research chemicals is probably longer than yours.

And why wouldn’t I admit to disseminating information intended to promote my point of view? I have no intention to change your mind. I stated my intention is to counter your pro vax propaganda.

The historical examples given show that highly dangerous products have repeatedly been marketed as safe and effective, and those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat its mistakes.

Cannavore

Veteran
Excess deaths began before the vaccine was released.

294 pages of vaccine derangement syndrome. What a waste of bandwidth.

Latest posts

Latest posts