Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 60 31.4%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Im not sure exactly what data you are referring to however, being a member of the scientific community for a number of years i can tell you that data is very easily skewered. Unfortunately i know a fair number of people that died days after the covid-19 "vaccine" deaths would be recorded as myocarditis/ thrombosis or aneurysms as thats exactly what is was as an evidential symptom upon post-mortem. however the underlying causes where very much unknown.

ill attach some links , i apologise in advance for the lack of non mainstream media sources however, mainstream media cannot be trusted.

BLOOD CLOTS UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
Thanks for outing yourself as a non scientist.
Anecdotes and mainstream media paranoia.

BudToaster

Veteran
@igrowone - i recognize that a large portion (70%) of the population is not healthy. is that my problem? i am setting an example of how to live a healthy life - fit and trim - to age 76 (so far). i know what it takes. i have compassion.

igrowone

Veteran
@igrowone - i recognize that a large portion (70%) of the population is not healthy. is that my problem? i am setting an example of how to live a healthy life - fit and trim - to age 76 (so far). i know what it takes. i have compassion.
a fair and thoughtful response
I have not dissimilar thoughts, am in that age zone, good health(knock wood)
we've both got measles the old fashioned way, so we're not really decisioners on this anymore
I suppose I favor the goal of eliminating measles
universal measles vaccine mandate? I do feel the push back on that

shiva82

Thanks for outing yourself as a non scientist.
Anecdotes and mainstream media paranoia.
chi. you are describing yourself again.... every link regarding the covid scam you posted , was proven to be lies or fraudulent .

the hack to survive these times, is to do the exact opposite to what you suggest or think, as you are always wrong . you are a great tool to have around.

when is the next booster due ? and what is the variant of covid circulating now? and what mask do you recommend this week ? are you native to australia? whoever taught you any one of the numerous sciences that you brand as' the science' forgot to teach you basic reasoning .

Chi13

ICMag Donor
chi. you are describing yourself again.... every link regarding the covid scam you posted , was proven to be lies or fraudulent .

the hack to survive these times, is to do the exact opposite to what you suggest or think, as you are always wrong . you are a great tool to have around.

when is the next booster due ? and what is the variant of covid circulating now? and what mask do you recommend this week ? are you native to australia? whoever taught you any one of the numerous sciences that you brand as' the science' forgot to teach you basic reasoning .
You wouldn't know proof if it smacked you in the face. You post nothing of any substance, just repeat the same "mainstream media is lying" mantra. How scientific is that?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
DDT is safe and effective - trust the science :D

If you're going to make a strawman argument at least use a medical example (there are plenty to choose from).

By your logic you'd be happier in the stone age. Because there have been spectacular failures in the agriculture and medical fields does that mean all medicine and agriculture should not be used? Maybe we shouldn't use antibiotics for infection?

So Hai

If you're going to make a strawman argument at least use a medical example (there are plenty to choose from).

By your logic you'd be happier in the stone age. Because there have been spectacular failures in the agriculture and medical fields does that mean all medicine and agriculture should not be used? Maybe we shouldn't use antibiotics for infection?
Strawman lol, whatever dude we need to get this to basically everyone. Nursing mothers especially should be coerced into taking it you know,
7345B63D-FBD6-4129-8A84-62C88F8C38BB.jpeg

Its both safe and effective, sure there has been some mishaps in medicine but surely that is no reason for this to not be used.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Strawman lol, whatever dude we need to get this to basically everyone. Nursing mothers especially should be coerced into taking it you know, View attachment 18982238
Its both safe and effective, sure there has been some mishaps in medicine but surely that is no reason for this to not be used.
Thalidomide is a great example of where medicine got it horribly wrong. There are other examples as well.
That doesn't mean all medical products are dangerous, and it has zero to do with the covid vaccine. You are basically trying to scare people. Anti vax propaganda.

shiva82

Thalidomide is a great example of where medicine got it horribly wrong. There are other examples as well.
That doesn't mean all medical products are dangerous, and it has zero to do with the covid vaccine. You are basically trying to scare people. Anti vax propaganda.
trying to scare people? you are dangerous to all of humanity . a liar too . you made a stupid decision and now you are doubling down.... your ego is not happy with you for failing to see the dangers. you were too busy collecting farts in a field , pushing communist agendas and being a general weapon of the state

Thegreengrower64

Strawman lol, whatever dude we need to get this to basically everyone. Nursing mothers especially should be coerced into taking it you know, View attachment 18982238
This was banned yrs and yrs ago , 1961. No longer available to pregnant women.
However it has resurfaced as an anti cancer drug. They really want us fk'd up..
Anybody with any sense should avoid this regardless of the lies the medical industry will spout.

BudToaster

Veteran
there are 4 errors in your statement: (1) yes, all medical products are dangerous - the mandated listing of side effects of all drugs/devices takes pages of warnings (2) this does have to do with covid jab - it was created by the same system that creates all the hazardous medical products (3) not scaring people, rather, informing them. if the facts are scary for some people (you?) then they should grow a pair (4) if information that clashes with your bias is propaganda, then ... but it is not propaganda to state true facts.

the true fact is allopathic medicine is dangerous. people should have enough information to make the risk/benefit analysis for themselves. the fundamental medical model of allopathic medicine is wrong. study biology - beyond the cartoon depictions - and see for yourself.

(bring on the laughing emojis)

So Hai

Well sure, it is only right to counter your pro vax propaganda. I am not trying to scare anyone though. If my post got you scared then that is your business. More safe and effective vaccine working.

As for your safe and effective covid vax, it has been dubbed the biggest biopharmaceutical safety disaster in world history.

So Hai

This was banned yrs and yrs ago , 1961. No longer available to pregnant women.
However it has resurfaced as an anti cancer drug. They really want us fk'd up..
Anybody with any sense should avoid this regardless of the lies the medical industry will spout.
They called it safe, effective and suitable for pregnant women when even half a pill would cause defects in their children. Trust science?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Well sure, it is only right to counter your pro vax propaganda. I am not trying to scare anyone though. If my post got you scared then that is your business. More safe and effective vaccine working.

As for your safe and effective covid vax, it has been dubbed the biggest biopharmaceutical safety disaster in world history.
No, none of your posts scare me. I got a booster late last year and will get another one this year, like my annual flu shot. Nothing to fear. The dangers from covid are greater than the dangers from the vaccine.

At least you admit to propaganda. Everything in this thread I have posted with good faith, and no amount of bitchute or similar links will change my mind.

Your distrust of medicine based on some old examples, such as thalidomide, is so illogical it defies belief. It is worlds away from the covid vaccine. Is there any medicine you do trust?