What's new

Have my posts helped your grows? Looking for feedback. :D

offthehook

Veteran
Hey Budseyeveiw.

Lemme start off by saying that I don't know what you and HS have been talking, maybe it is none of my bussiness even, but also 'I' do not try sitting here for only myself.(then on a way we ofc all do)
So things have been said that must have offended you obviously, right?

Man listen up... I started off learning a lot myself by listening verry carefully to someone with 30 + years of growing large scale in marocco.
Some arrogant, rude bastard who is now at the terminal stages of his life. (God Man, am I thankfull for him comming my way and he knows it... or maybe not even, hehe.)

I realised that if I was about to learn something, I should not let feelings like 'becomming offended ' get in the way of my journey.

Sometimes it is just good to swallow a bit of your pride and move on to the next level.
Also this 'my mentor guy' was clearly WRONG at times, but I never bothered to mention this to him.

Cuzz what I learned on top of where he went wrong will be between me and the next generation.^^

All the best with your GROWING experience Budseyevieuw.

And sorry for beeing an arrogant rude bastard at times myself, but sometimes this is just the way our universe is planning things out for us.

i hope you can put some of this to your advantage BE :) Lots of love man ;) Take care.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
no i think your extremely rude and arrogant. hence why you insulted me in pm for disliking my opinon.

You're on my ignore list. Since you posted in this thread I opted to read your response. Should've known better. *sigh*

How's the saying go? "If you meet 3 assholes by noon... they probably weren't?"

I don't lie, don't make things up, don't say things to make people feel bad and... generally try not to talk about things I don't know. If you have an issue with something I've said, you should first look to yourself and find the source of your objections.

Stay Safe! :huggg:

G

Guest322028

Please help...

Please help...

Put me on "ignore" Hydro-Soil

c4cf90e93f50128f1f666eee9c98e92caf21f5b5.jpg