What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hash review 2024 icmagcup

chiesesganja

#81 cherryz
You are taking a walk in a little forest, Some woody from those trees some earthy from the ground the wind takes it into your nose. Suddenly you smell some wild berry scents something immature but sweet, the scent is coming from nowhere but the next second you find some piney and fuel odor hiding in the background. I am not telling you the sci-thriller novel scenes I am talking about the #81 Cherryz, the smell is impressive and complex, you could find some garlic funk inside even. But the problem is I think this is a cookie or gelato line genetic the high or effect is quite boring, is single-dimension and very similar to other entries. Some heavy stony hits came very fast at the beginning and a little bit dizzy after, but the duration was extremely short.......overall would be a very good hash if the effect is longer.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Are you still buying Maroc hashes from the clubs @chiesesganja? I’d be interested in seeing the test results of some of the higher quality Moroccan dry sifts. Have you had results higher than 38%? Interesting to see how much higher the static ones are testing.

Peace

cellardwellar420

A well frog. Who it never got out of the well, so he thinks the sky is round, and sometimes some birds fly by that's all he knows about the world. This is a Chinese fable; I was that frog before I saw the ICMagcup. We are very close to Morocco thus Moroccan Hash is a product that can easily be found in Barcelona or all of Europe. I can not verify whether it is legit or fake sometimes they give me some Nepal temple ball, the Pakistani hash is just the same texture for me. Well that's all I knew about hash, I remember once upon a time my friend told me that he found some good Moroccan hash from a Moroccan first-hand resource I asked him "How good is it ?" he said it had some marijuana odor. Perhaps you can imagine what quality we could have? I mean yes I could find some ice-isolated products also we have La Piattella yeah that famous one, maybe I'm still that silly frog maybe I am arrogant however if you're a judge of the year and you bought the hash pack. I think you know what I mean I saw many entries are crazier multiple times than La Famous Piattella.

image.jpg

cellardwellar420

Massiccio e inkazzato...una crema!
Avrà una consistenza tipo Nutella👍
Superpoteri!
"Massive and pissed off...a cream! It will have a consistency like Nutella Superpowers!"😅 translate

My take on lt looks like the babys underpants but stinks and kicks like a mule

BloomBoss

A well frog. Who it never got out of the well, so he thinks the sky is round, and sometimes some birds fly by that's all he knows about the world. This is a Chinese fable; I was that frog before I saw the ICMagcup. We are very close to Morocco thus Moroccan Hash is a product that can easily be found in Barcelona or all of Europe. I can not verify whether it is legit or fake sometimes they give me some Nepal temple ball, the Pakistani hash is just the same texture for me. Well that's all I knew about hash, I remember once upon a time my friend told me that he found some good Moroccan hash from a Moroccan first-hand resource I asked him "How good is it ?" he said it had some marijuana odor. Perhaps you can imagine what quality we could have? I mean yes I could find some ice-isolated products also we have La Piattella yeah that famous one, maybe I'm still that silly frog maybe I am arrogant however if you're a judge of the year and you bought the hash pack. I think you know what I mean I saw many entries are crazier multiple times than La Famous Piattella.
It’s fascinating how different types of hash, like Moroccan, Nepalese, and Pakistani, vary in quality. The frog in the well story is a great metaphor for realizing there’s so much more to explore. Based on your experiences, have you found any particular brands or types of hash that stand out?

Vallen

Premium user
We always talk about the aroma, taste, or smell. Strawberry banana apple grape guava you name it. I´m not sure what we are talking about is it candy or marijuana? Nowadays it feels like they don´t care about the effect anymore. Instead, me and my friends have been complaining we could not get high like before for a long long time, no matter what that is. We tried Cali we tried Gary Payton mimosa so on. But it's the same, I can't tell or confirm they are Sativa or Indica, because it gave me the same effect, short duration low ceiling. #88 came fast and strong however I remember what DJ Short said, Something coming fast mostly won't have a long duration. This is a good example because I was so excited in the beginning about 10 minutes I felt like Gervonta Tank gave me a body punch, but I survived! Because it had not enough vitality haha! after that, I smoke another joint. They trying to breed some cigarette-type marijuana for us cause it engages us to buy more and more.
Lots of truth here. I smoked in the 90s to 2000, quit, and just came back into growing. Because it is now legal in Ohio. Back when i smoked, we had cat piss, real skunk, and all kinds or horrible smells. No one cared. The main thing was the type of high it gave. Duration definitely helped too. We would discuss different types of effects, like tunnel vision, couch lock, sleeper, creeper, party (get up and dance), arousing, giggly.

Everything now is so different, at least in my area. People want the dense round flowers (pgrs and machine trimming), smelling sweet, with the highest thc possible. Possibly could add in to hit hard and quick. That's really about all that matters in today's market. You ask people what kind of high they like and only response you really get if any, is either a up or couch like high.

I have noticed people who smoke the 30% or more flower get tolerance very quickly. It's like people getting hooked on the stuff. Like hard liquor or crack cocaine. Then they try anything lower, and doesn't hit the same, and they say it isn't as good.

Latest posts

Latest posts