What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

has anyone grown humboldt seed organisation seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

komrade komura

Da Trainwreck at week 2

Da Trainwreck at week 2

Just two of them at 2 weeks. So far, so good. They did freak out for 2 days when I flipped them due to a warmer temp. 1 intake fan later and all returned to normal.

No idea about the quality....vendor descriptions are like politicians.

Still smoking the Blue Dream and it is even better with a 6 week cure.

Almost forgot: Pic 2, bottom left corner. G-13 Labs Diesel Auto....gotta start growing out all the freebies.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 22
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 23

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey komrade was that a lights out picture? Because it looks like you caught them sleeping and thats why the leaves are hanging down like that.

B

BigRuss

I am currently running an HSO Pineapple Skunk. About 3 weeks into Veg, very healthy and vigorous, with tight node spacing. I've had some mild Cal-Mag deficiency, but I think that is more about the H&G nute system I am using than the genetics of the strain, so I've been adding MagiCal from Technaflora and that seems to have done the trick.

I am a DWC grower. I veg and flower in separate spaces, flowering 2 plants at a time and I have 2 plants that have been vegging for 70 days or so (but they are the same strains as what I have flowering currently - OG Kush (RP) and BB Blue Cheese)....I won't be putting the HSO Pineapple Skunk into flowering for at least 21 more days, but it may be 70....I haven't decided which I am flowering next.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
I've been growing their Chemdawg and Trainwreck since they hit the scene

Top shelf shit, rock hard nugs and super frosty

Trainwreck puts out some nice big flowers. Real frosty with a killer musky/piney scent

Also grew out their Blue Dream but it wasn't good enough to keep around

I can throw up some pics of the chem and trainwreck if anyone wants to see em

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey farmdalefurr post those pics up I have been debating on getting those two exact strains myself but wasnt sure so I got there bubba,sour d#2,and there bluedream. I have the bubba indoors and the bluedream and sour outdoors but they were all started indoors there strains have great vigor great packaging with there wooden burnt seed containers with the description of the strain and seed company into the box freaking best packaging by far that I have seen from a seed company shit those little boxes have to worth about 5 to 10 bucks to make Lol. But hell yeah I would say anyone looking to pull the trigger on cheap affordable gear go with humboldt seed company. I grew greenhouses version of trainwreck and there is no way that they have the arcata cut what they have barely smelled like anything and the plant during the flowering cycle just went retarded and only yielded like a half ounce under a 1000w hps junk freaking strain for sure greenhouse and there bunk seeds I still have a exodus cheese fem seed and a super silver haze fem. and one more of there trainwrecks from greenhouse that I will never grow I won't even give them away because I wouldn't want someone wasting there time on bunk shit. Also IMO I have smoked bluedream straight from Cali I don't see what the hype behind that strain is other than its a great all day smoke and it yields like a monster oh and it taste great that's why I bought it though to see if humboldt seeds is the exact same that I have smoked with that kinda silver taste kinda like a metal taste behind some sorta berry flavor different smell and taste to say the least. I had to put a lot of my seeds outside because I just got my hands on some cookie crosses that I am gonna be running and stoked about running. Lime cookies,cookie monster f2,animal cookies and last but not least gsc x g13/white widow. Will post pics of finished products once all completed even of my humboldt seeds grow.

farmdalefurr

Veteran
heres a few shots of that Trainwreck

she wasn't really far along in this pic, maybe 30 or so days 12/12

Attachments

• IMG_6557.jpg
    IMG_6557.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6555.jpg
    IMG_6555.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6554.jpg
    IMG_6554.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 23

farmdalefurr

Veteran
here is the Chemdawg

she has a chemmy smell to her, not too strong but just enough

just enough to let ya know whats up

shes kinda stretchy and flowers are spaced out, like a bunch of over sized golf balls

puts out rock hard flowers

Attachments

• 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6007.jpg
    IMG_6007.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 211.jpg
    211.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 32

cannabuster

Im just finishing up 2 trainwrecks from HSO and they are monsters. One of them turned out to be a mutant and grew 3 buds per node along the main cola. The main cola is about the length and width of a Smart Water bottle. They smell ridiculously strong, like a musky skunk smell crossed with cat urine. Extremely frosty too. I took a sample branch at maybe week 6 and it was already pretty strong stuff.

I am at day 58 right now and I was going to chop at 60 but im not so sure. I like to take em when they are all cloudy but i still see some clear.

When did you chop yours farmdalefurr?

PTqwc2b.jpg

Mikenite69

Veteran
Dam farmdalefurr you have just convinced me to pick up a pack of the trainwreck Jesus man they are fucking frosted to the fans on those T.R plants do they reek of pinesol or more cat pissy? See my greenhouse seeds trainwreck had that cat pissy smell and the high was a creeper but like I said the plant kicked ass in veg and all of a sudden in flower it went mutant and matured with the smallest buds I have ever seen. So I took all my trainwreck clones that I had and put them outside to see if they do a lot better and maybe they just got root bound don't see how that would be possible for a 3 foot plant finished. But I since bought a pack of royal Dutch genetics trainwreck to try out still haven't got to them yet because I have some testers going on now and a line up of girl scouts, lime cookes ,animal cookies and cookie monster beans to run after these testers are done with but I just got picked up to test Hortilabs sweet pink grapefruit so hopefully I'll squeeze some of these cookies in with those when I get to them I am a seed whore but I am gonna get those T.R from humboldt after seeing those pics. I would get those chems to because they look great but I have a few packs of chem ibl that I haven't ran yet either I have some from resovoir and cannaventure.

farmdalefurr

Veteran
my Trainwreck has a very sharp pine scent, not like pine tree piney, but a sweet pine if that makes any sense

sounds like your set on beans for quite awhile MikeNite

im testing that SPG bX for Horti as well, hope to find some real beauties

good luck w/ your testers bro

Mikenite69

Veteran
Oh ya you got picked on Hortilabs test thread sweet I can't wait to watch everyone rock those things I am sure we are gonna find some great keepers in those beans for sure I am excited as hell to run those for sure. Good luck also with them Beans shoot I am gonna be grapefruit out for a while lol I just ran Cinderella99 and got a pineapple/grapefruit smelling pheno I have a positronics grapefruit in veg I am running karmas c99 x biker cross and then horti's sweet pink grapefruit that is why I popped a few girl scouts so I can have something else In the smoke jar.

self

Thanks for all the TW info, farmerdale. I've got a pack waiting for the right time...seems to me HSO basically offers s1s of cali classics? I liked their video on the tude, nor cal style all the way. Anyway, was wondering if the TW is viney at all? Especially on older clones? I've heard the HSO TW was more stocky, but those were early reports and from my observation a plant doesn't really settle into its form until its about a year old or so, or equivalent from year old or more clone mother. This would explain why TW from HSO s1 is stocky in initial tests but mb it goes viney later in life, as any clone only TW is genetically decades old at this point...
Follow my blather?
Self

Mikenite69

Veteran
I'll answer that one real arcata cut is viney like that and grows branches that can't hold it's own weight because the branches are small but there are different cuts of trainwreck and from what I know there are different cuts that are more stocky. But the real true arcata cut has the viney growth and has lateral budding that are spaced far apart kinda like what the forum cut of cookies look like how that bud structure is that reminds me a lot of the arcarta trainwreck cut but ofcourse the cooks have thicker branches. Also trainwreck arcarta people describe as having a pinesol smell like a super piney smelling weed. Whatever you do don't grow greenhouses version because it is for sure a fake I have grown it had real viney branching but didn't produce shit for bud and was a waste of space and the smoke wasn't all that tasty or even smelly it had tight hard little buds but smelled nothing like pine at all and the smoke was decent and a total creeper weed but if you are looking for something that will give you decent yeild and atleast be close to the real cut or atleast one of the real cuts go with another breeder besides greenhouse. I would choose humboldts or royal Dutch genetics or some other company greenhouse just uses the hype names with fake strains. That's why I still have a trainwreck fem seed from them plus a super silver haze and a exodus cheese and I don't know if I'll ever grow them I might gift them to a friends of mine to try out I might give the exodus cheese cut a shot but that's about it.

chillimushroom

I grew out Chemdawg, blue dream and trainwreck. They were all freebies from the Tude. It was my first grow and I underfed them, the leaves fell off second week of flower and I rootbound them but they all survived.

6weeks veg from seed, 10 weeks flower. Soil grow, using Dyna Gro for feed. In total I got just under 5oz.

The blue dream was my favourite and I bought a 10 pack, but not had the chance for a second grow.

Don't believe the names, there trying to cash in.

I noticed today that they have started selling regular strains, as well as feminised. Personally I would look at some other breeders, at least one thats not lying about their strain names. Im a big fan of Delicious Seeds - Cotton Candy, had great results with this strain but it's more of a daytime smoke in my opinion.

D

Deftoner

I had good results with the one seed I have tried of there's. Grew up to be a strong healthy momma just as advertised.

farmdalefurr

Veteran
Yeah I got all my HSO gear as freebies as well

I don't think I'd pay for any of their gear

Much better breeders out there for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.