What's new

guerilla adventure 2009

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Guerilla adventure 2009

High ICmagers :joint:
It is the thread of my guerilla grow in 2009. Like last few years I’ll do it in my favourite guerilla style! I grow from regular seeds. Deep in the woods I’ll prepare few spots, where I’ll grow some killer buds and some seeds for next season.

My list of genes for this season are:

Viking x B3N7/ErdPurT/Royal Dane
Cheese/DP x B3N7/ErdPurT/Royal Dane
Hashberry x E-rocket/Danish Passion
Bangi Haze/E-rocket/Danish Passion x Purpurea Ticinensis
E-rocket/DP/DC x B3N7/ErdPurT/Royal Dane
E-rocket/Danish Passion
Danish Passion

Thx Esben :wave: for possibility to grow and share them with some friends… Really seeds from the hell they are… :D

E-rocket/Danish Passion x Selasie Sativa – my cross
Early Dog x Early Skunk – Hot Cargo cross :wave:
Castlevania Mix – from Castlevania :wave:

Night Hail Ultra – It will be seedgrow. I hope to get a male or two for to polinate some another plants too…
New generation of Carpatians and Auto Lhotse thx ddt :wave:

I also plan to grow about 50 or more Lowryders… for early August harvest :D

I hope to do it the best I can… sooo… hope to make a little show here hehe

Sorry because of no pix in this post… They will come with warmer days of springs... means soon I hope…

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i will follow this to the end with the highest pleasure my friend! thx for trying my stuff out!

best karma wishes for your season bro!

Hello!
I want to put some autoflowering too, for first time this year. For early august harvest, Is a very fast and interesting system but requires a good number of plants to be a good harvest.. How much you think is normal harvest with 50 plants?

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Esbe bro... nice to see you around. I see we will play few the same crosses :dueling: hehe
:dueling:

Pimpirimpausa... i hope to get 10 g per plant hehe... or maybe I'll grow 100 of them... I plan to start them late... mid may maybe... We will see how things will go... just little experience with autoflow here...

ok... i hate thread w/o pictures of our loved ganja... some shots from last year...

picture.php

picture.php

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my best of wishes to a fellow guerrilla grower
impressive genetic lineup

may luck and good weather follow you until harvest

S

SevenSeeds

damn, looking healthy and strong....summer is just so much better than indoor, theres no feeling that matches summer outdoor guirilla ...respect for the show of very nice pictures!

hanuman

Nice to see you're getting ready for the season. I'll be watching this thread with interest !

:smile:

h :ying:

Don't want to hijack, but where did you get seeds from Esben...2nd thread I've read in outdoor with someone using those genetics.

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
Zielony bro I will look up this thread daily hehe.
All the best in 09 Out adventure....
I'm sign in Viking x B3N7/ErdPurT/Royal Dane competition :dueling:

Pozdro :abduct:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Gunnar, SevenSeeds, BReal, hanuman, FreeRadical, Finger, Southern Guerilla and all the rest who is watching... thank you all for good vibes :D

Today I started prepare my spots. With my new supercheap axe hehe (about 2 euro). I had to grub large field of blackberry bush for to enlarge my main spot from 9 to 20m2 :D Now I have more space for my lovely cannabiss.
Next time I go there I’ll take some chicken manure and lime and big spade for to mix it all with native rich soil.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blackberry entanglement hehe
picture.php

:wave:

[m8]

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to zielonylasss again.

:)

very impressive bro!
main spot have "only" 20m2, man y know what are y doing ? ;) your plants will be produce more oxygen than several old trees ;DDD

good luck in '09 season :joint:

little j

i had to get out this last weekend too. its always nice to prep some spots and get the season started. good luck this year ziel.
little j

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thank yoy hela! Thank you little_j! I'm happy you are here :D

I went to my forest taday for to add chicken manure, lime and mix it all with a native soil... It was great pleasure to work with the soil again. It made my day! A lot of work but first and the biggest plot is ready and is waiting for warmer days...
And me... I couldn’t wait anymore and yesterday I’ve put int the water first seeds!
5 E-roc/DP x DeepChunk! I hope to get some girls fro them this year...
So the seson started march 28th.
Strange...everyear i do it more and more early hehe

Cheers my friends :wave:

BReal

Ahahaha.. oh my! I couldn't wait any more too, so I put in the water 2 seeds of MxW from Mr. P (few days ago) ;D

About soil mix: don't add too much chicken manure! :laughing:

Beautiful plants! Waiting 4 update :wave: