What's new

Guanokalong Complete Organics share your experience

Gobo87

Hey there guys! For first time this year I am using Guanokalong Complete Organics. I have put already what they have told in their feeding plan(mixing 5g per litre of soil) but I am confused when should be the next aplication. It is said in 3rd week of flowering but their plan is for indoor feeding with veg of only two weeks and as we know veg time outdoors in northern hemisphere is far more than 2 weeks. For some of their other products it is said to feed outdoors any 2 months after April. So what do you think should I go with the once on two month period,or go by eye and read the plants. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Question....are you in containers or straight in the ground?

Their website seems very vague about the application rate after that recommendation of 1-litre GK-Organics® Complete Organics is sufficient for 5 – 10 m²(outdoor). During the first week, mix one 50-ml measuring cup of GK-Organics® Complete Organics into 5 liters of water. A big warning sign is that they cannot give an application rate after that. All the website info says is 'At a later stage, scatter GK-Organics® Complete Organics over the earth as needed and rake it thoroughly into the soil.' no amount or timing of the application.

Shitty info on a product
)

Easy Feed Schedule​

Liquid fertilizer in millilitres per litre of water | solid fertilizer in grams per litre of substrate | = mix | = rake into the soil

GK-Organics®
Complete Organics
/
GK-Organics®
Florizon
+
GK-Organics®
Seaweed Liquid

Guanokalong®
BatBoost

GK-Organics®
Seaweed Powder
 week 15 ▲/0,3+10,53 ▲
 week 2/0,3+10,5
 week 1/1+22
 week 2/1+22
 week 38 ◆/1+235 ◆
 week 4/1+34
 week 5/1+44
 week 6/1+44
 week 7/1+43
 week 8/+32

I have a hard time backing a company that will not supply aqpplication rates.

If you already bought it, use it at the lowest application rate read the plants, and go from there.

Gobo87

Question....are you in containers or straight in the ground?

Their website seems very vague about the application rate after that recommendation of 1-litre GK-Organics® Complete Organics is sufficient for 5 – 10 m²(outdoor). During the first week, mix one 50-ml measuring cup of GK-Organics® Complete Organics into 5 liters of water. A big warning sign is that they cannot give an application rate after that. All the website info says is 'At a later stage, scatter GK-Organics® Complete Organics over the earth as needed and rake it thoroughly into the soil.' no amount or timing of the application.

Shitty info on a product
)

Easy Feed Schedule​

Liquid fertilizer in millilitres per litre of water | solid fertilizer in grams per litre of substrate | = mix | = rake into the soil

GK-Organics®
Complete Organics
/
GK-Organics®
Florizon
+
GK-Organics®
Seaweed Liquid

Guanokalong®
BatBoost

GK-Organics®
Seaweed Powder
 week 15 ▲/0,3+10,53 ▲
 week 2/0,3+10,5
 week 1/1+22
 week 2/1+22
 week 38 ◆/1+235 ◆
 week 4/1+34
 week 5/1+44
 week 6/1+44
 week 7/1+43
 week 8/+32

I have a hard time backing a company that will not supply aqpplication rates.

If you already bought it, use it at the lowest application rate read the plants, and go from there.
I am directly into the ground in approximately 20-30l holes. I think I will go by eye and in lower dosage around 100g per hole.