What's new

Growing Organics living soil, Sativa/Narrow leaf dominant pheno selection, phenotypic expression.

BC LONE WOLF

Following closely;

Reduced photoperiod 9-15 cycle for 4 weeks at mostly red spectrum.

33242AD5-E121-46C1-8180-2871CCBB6562.jpeg
FDC2D8F8-2790-4C34-8E0F-D0E809F4AEC8.jpeg
ACFE7ADB-7CA3-4002-B1C5-F197CD237CDC.jpeg
0E7B5AB4-554F-4807-BF17-6108B6D2F55D.jpeg
AA5057FC-CD63-4025-A582-F46AF06BF5FB.jpeg

BC LONE WOLF

BC LONE WOLF

And of course the purple pheno. Purple is always controversial, some people love them purple phenos sooo much.
Others can’t stand them.
Your choice.
Nothing has ever been proven to be factual that purple traits are weaker, at least nothing I have read about.
My experience with purple genetics are all positive and some smoke reports have been incredible.

IMG_4230.jpeg
IMG_4232.jpeg
IMG_4229.jpeg
IMG_4228.jpeg
IMG_4224.jpeg
IMG_4227.jpeg
IMG_4222.jpeg

Something different.

BC LONE WOLF

Wow, and :tiphat:

Beautiful plants and I admire your patienc, incredible!
Would love a smoke report.

Hang in there, winter will end!

:cathug: :canabis:

thank you, it does take a while but times goes fast looking at these plants every day. Since its the first time I run these under lights I want to really give them the space even if they need another 30 days. I know one is coming down soon.

cheers

BC LONE WOLF

Definitely a smoke report from all of those different Sativas bro. Great job on being patient 💪 with those babies.
So far the few flowers tested I use a vape, damn bro tastes so mango and tropical fruitty, 2 phenos are dominant mango sweet with a slice of lime/lemon pine solvent. The 1 pheno that was yellow green, has a scent of over ripe mango/papaya with a punch of passion fruit, no pinesol, very sweet.

Vaping captures a lot of those terps on inhalation.

When I blast a joint, lift off. Hit the frontal lobe, and eyes. its cerebral and euphoric, with a tail end of trippy and stoned. Best if smoked in morning or daytime, will not let you sleep. Last up to 3-4 hrs the "peak" the liftoff is about an hour. I find myself smoking up a second one to "peak a second time".

Great smoke, smooth right after dry, almost not needing a long cure. But I will cure the rest of the plants once they come down.

So the tester I have taken my preference in overall:

1-The "Colombian" leaning pheno with overripe mango/papaya/passion fruit, denser flowers, yellow/green pheno 130 days ready to harvest.

2- "Mexican" leaning pheno Green foxtail conical calyx, strong mango scent with slight citrus, ready to harvest 110-120 days. Intense high, flowers are airy.

3- Purple Calyx pheno, rare one but looker, mango scent with solvent pinesol, citrus, lemonade. Intense purple color calyx, tighter plant structure but incredibly low yield, flowers are bead like foxtails, very airy and loose.

Irie man
Bless