What's new

Lebanese

Old Piney

Here's a picture of one of two Acs Lebanese I have growing at 40 degrees north in New Jersey. It's pictured here on August 28 ,this one is a little more advanced than the other , she is still going and just about done. I'll take some new photos at harvest .
1726141070769.png

acespicoli

Looks like North Atlantic is short on Leb, while they are stocking an incredible diversity of Ace Seed currently at 81 items which in and of itself is very impressive :love: Dubi has been keeping very busy with the work.

Here's a picture of one of two Acs Lebanese I have growing at 40 degrees north in New Jersey. It's pictured here on August 28 ,this one is a little more advanced than the other , she is still going and just about done. I'll take some new photos at harvest . View attachment 19065053
Your right up the street from me its getting to be that time around here :smokeit:
They look nice Old Piney :huggg:

Probiomer

I have a spot with 4 weeks delayed flowering on photoperiod plants because of streetlights. Could the lebanese work it that spot?

I guess they would also have delayed flowering but i could trigger flowering by letting them get rootbound.
(If its true that the shortening of the daylength itself rather than the night-length triggers flowering, there should be no delay)
Are there any alternatives to trigger flowering? I would prefer to plant them in ground.

Does anyone have experience with semi-autos and light pollution?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely @Old Piney :) thanks for sharing your outdoor Lebanese. Looks from her like a high yielding, tall, longer flowering sativa (NLD) type, such types can reflower and finish first week of October at 33ºN, probably 1 week later at your latitude. How would you describe her terpene profile ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have a spot with 4 weeks delayed flowering on photoperiod plants because of streetlights. Could the lebanese work it that spot?

I guess they would also have delayed flowering but i could trigger flowering by letting them get rootbound.
(If its true that the shortening of the daylength itself rather than the night-length triggers flowering, there should be no delay)
Are there any alternatives to trigger flowering? I would prefer to plant them in ground.

Does anyone have experience with semi-autos and light pollution?

Welcome to this room @Probiomer that's an interesting question.

Lebanese was tested before its release also in a terrace with light contamination from the house and street, yet all the Lebeneses started flowering early on in July as should be. So yes, it would much work much better under light contamination with such type of semi autos like Lebanese and ErdPurt. Of course, also with fully autoflowering genetics like Auto Malawi x NL or Auto Zamaldelica.