Greenest’s Garden.

GreenestBasterd

Rose Royale - The Rose X Royal kush 7
IMG_6415.jpeg
IMG_6417.jpeg

Last edited:

GreenestBasterd

Ben Gunn and Psychosis BX2.
Absolutely putrid, the smelliest seeds I’ve ran in a very long time and reminds me of the old skunks and cheeses I’d get before I left London.

I’ve never had much drama with smell but I can’t contain the stench with a new 6” scrubber and a 6” and 8” filter running constantly. It just reeks!

Resorted to masking it with a tutti frutti carp bait additive poured into a dip in the end of the duct, I’d rather the street smell like bubblegum than the funky stank! Hahahaha.

IMG_6413.jpeg
IMG_6411.jpeg
IMG_6410.jpeg
IMG_6408.jpeg
Big up KGBeans for these, it’s been a while since I’ve been this exited to harvest plants…
IMG_6347.jpeg

exoticrobotic

I’ve never had much drama with smell but I can’t contain the stench with a new 6” scrubber and a 6” and 8” filter running constantly. It just reeks!

Very nice plants.

I caught a whiff of my tent and found the ducting had come slightly loose from the fan connector.

I'd also get some foil tape/caulk or something to plug up the gaps around your ducting and between the gaps in the sawn wood.

My whole house stinks of bud. I can smell it and i personally stink of bud.

heyho...

GreenestBasterd

Bodhi - soulmate (keeper)

Has a lovely eucalyptus Vics vapour rub smell and taste, actually burns your eyes a bit when you crack the jar.

All plants in the pack were very nice this one just stood out for its terps and huge stretch at flip.

Attachments

• IMG_6320.jpeg
    IMG_6320.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6418.jpeg
    IMG_6418.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69

GreenestBasterd

Very nice plants.

I caught a whiff of my tent and found the ducting had come slightly loose from the fan connector.

I'd also get some foil tape/caulk or something to plug up the gaps around your ducting and between the gaps in the sawn wood.

My whole house stinks of bud. I can smell it and i personally stink of bud.

heyho...
Yeah not a bad shout to double check connections, cheers!

That duct coming through the wood is just an extension leading out to the shoddy constructed door frame.

I got my outdoor crop robbed a couple years in a row so made 3 separate doors inside the main door of the shed to slow any intrusion that could occur and give me enough time to catch and castrate the fuckers!

GreenestBasterd

Yeah thay was a few years back now. Would love that again but just not possible where I'm at now unfortunately.
I got as far a lean-to greenhouse with a four brick wall base for now.
Can’t use it until end of summer/early autumn as it a sauna in there this time of year!

Good for finishing off longer flowering stuff and veggies so it has purpose.

GreenestBasterd

Getting close to the home straight!

The psychosis Bx2 and Ben Gunn are outrageously pungent and overpowering.

Some more sickly sweet, others a touch more chemically but all have that putrid funk to them, including the males!

Can’t wait for these…
IMG_6599.jpeg
IMG_6598.jpeg
IMG_6597.jpeg
IMG_6595.jpeg
IMG_6593.jpeg
IMG_6592.jpeg
IMG_6591.jpeg
IMG_6590.jpeg

GreenestBasterd

A few with the lights on.

I finally switched over from MH/HPS/CMH mix to LED when I was offered a 1000w zeus pro for half price and so far I’m loving it!

It gets cold here in the winter so rather than switching back to my old gear, I’m thinking of adding a couple of 315’s to each end for heat.

Not for a while yet anyway so we’ll see.
IMG_6565.jpeg
IMG_6563.jpeg
IMG_6569.jpeg
IMG_6567.jpeg
IMG_6566.jpeg
IMG_6561.jpeg

Porky82

I got as far a lean-to greenhouse with a four brick wall base for now.
Can’t use it until end of summer/early autumn as it a sauna in there this time of year!

Good for finishing off longer flowering stuff and veggies so it has purpose.
I had a bit of trouble with indica stuff and bud rot with the greenhouse until I put a few fans in for late flower.

Porky82

A few with the lights on.

I finally switched over from MH/HPS/CMH mix to LED when I was offered a 1000w zeus pro for half price and so far I’m loving it!

It gets cold here in the winter so rather than switching back to my old gear, I’m thinking of adding a couple of 315’s to each end for heat.

Not for a while yet anyway so we’ll see. View attachment 18923035 View attachment 18923036 View attachment 18923037 View attachment 18923038 View attachment 18923039 View attachment 18923040
They looking real nice! 👍

GreenestBasterd

I’ve only used my greenhouse for extending the season for the longer flowering stuff and making seeds.
So far it’s worked pretty well.

Can’t put anything outside these days as every scumbag and his dog has a drone and I’ve been hit twice.

I’ll most like use it this year to finish off some of Ace’s Panama crosses I’ve been waiting to pop.

Just have to start seeds very late and keep them small and discreet enough to sit in the greenhouse.🤞

I had a bit of trouble with indica stuff and bud rot with the greenhouse until I put a few fans in for late flower.

Porky82

I’ve only used my greenhouse for extending the season for the longer flowering stuff and making seeds.
So far it’s worked pretty well.

Can’t put anything outside these days as every scumbag and his dog has a drone and I’ve been hit twice.

I’ll most like use it this year to finish off some of Ace’s Panama crosses I’ve been waiting to pop.

Just have to start seeds very late and keep them small and discreet enough to sit in the greenhouse.🤞
Ahh well mate I missed a hermie and it's seeded the lot. 10 plants at week 5 all fucked!!
Still not as bad as being stolen from though!!

Porky82

Oh that fucked mate!
So who or what was the culprit?
Dark wizard was the breeder. They were freebies off a bloke I know on another site. I was dubious about em but seeing I'm a dumb cunt who thinks he should grow every seed I'm given I grew em and they fucked me!!
I should of just let em die in me fridge!!

GreenestBasterd

Dark wizard was the breeder. They were freebies off a bloke I know on another site. I was dubious about em but seeing I'm a dumb cunt who thinks he should grow every seed I'm given I grew em and they fucked me!!
I should have just let em die in me fridge!!
Yeah I’ve had mates seeds do that as well, found them too late!
Now I just hack off anything in the bottom third of the plants so I’ve got a better chance at spotting them if they appear.

You got a plan b for the year?

Latest posts

Latest posts