67D2D621-D8A8-4F54-B545-5BE82DF78160.jpeg
E4B515D4-22F9-46A2-A7FA-4A89DC4042F7.jpeg
810C024E-62EA-403C-A6DC-293121EBA5BF.jpeg
19D11A82-493E-4868-BB92-7AD89828B3B2.jpeg
155FF16A-8441-49EB-B7D7-0DD86FF3D240.jpeg

GreenestBasterd

Some Malawi and Panama x PCK.
Pictures are week or so old.
Once I’ve harvest some of the hybrids I’ll be able to get in and tie her up some more.

The tallest Malawi has a strange cherry menthol like smell, reminiscent of tunez cough sweets/lozenges.
Very unexpected and I’m hoping it’s stays around until harvest and into the finished buds.

I’ll get in and post some up to date pictures this evening.
A81C2BC7-DF02-4377-A4FB-50F14CDC9546.jpeg
54A1BE2A-D4EF-46EB-BEAF-0C9C6400CF0E.png
55DC1626-B3D0-460A-8AA5-BFDF01D0F063.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see the hybrids finishing @GreenestBasterd the feeding had too much nitrogen since late June for the Malawis, they will stretch lesser and fatten up better with a bit less of N. How are they doing lately ?

GreenestBasterd

Ad
Glad to see the hybrids finishing @GreenestBasterd the feeding had too much nitrogen since late June for the Malawis, they will stretch lesser and fatten up better with a bit less of N. How are they doing lately ?
My sincere apologies for such a late response, however given the time the Malawi has been in the jar, it’s probably the perfect time to update.

The plants finished very well considering the excess nitrogen they received.

I took them to 14.5 weeks under mixed HPS and MH.

At first the high was very pleasant. Strong, but not overpowering.
Now that same bud has turned into something of magical proportions, honestly, some of the best effects I’ve experienced in a very long time.

Rapid fired two bongs, one after the other and your eyes feel like they’re popping out your head, followed by an extreme soaring sensation, tight chest and then just leaves you blissfully wrecked and giggly for quite a while. Felt like I was 14 again haha.

Surprisingly good at taking your mind off of pain too which was unexpected.

Bravo!!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your harvest @GreenestBasterd :tiphat:Those Malawi cobs look solid like stones :eek:
Glad you are enjoying with the blissful soaring rejuvenating effects of your Malawi ;)

The Mango Thai look also great, with interesting phenotypes, although quite leafy as some SE Asian sativas can be.

What about the Panama x PCK ? Did you like the outcome ?

Thanks for considering Panama Haze for your upcoming grow! :yes:

GreenestBasterd

Congrats on your harvest @GreenestBasterd :tiphat:Those Malawi cobs look solid like stones :eek:
Glad you are enjoying with the blissful soaring rejuvenating effects of your Malawi ;)

The Mango Thai look also great, with interesting phenotypes, although quite leafy as some SE Asian sativas can be.

What about the Panama x PCK ? Did you like the outcome ?

Thanks for considering Panama Haze for your upcoming grow! :yes:
Thanks dubi!
Your not wrong, the Malawi cob is like some kind of petrified wood haha.

The Thai’s were definitely on the leafier side, probably amplified a lot by the cold weather in the greenhouse, as it got down into the minuses.

The PCK was great!
The Mrs’s go to smoke since I grew it. Has a very nice balanced high and fantastic taste. Grows like a monster too!

Thankfully I gave a cut to a friend who recently gave it back, so that one will become a regular in the cycle from now on.

Planning on a few Panama haze and BA75 from karma for this year’s outdoor candidates.

I’ll post up the Panama’s when there’s something to look at.

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad the PCK has become ms favorite one ;) and you keep clones!
Please, keep us updated with your upcoming efforts with Panama and Haze hybrids.

GreenestBasterd

A little on the full side at the moment, chopped out a couple of clones I was re-running since the picture was taken to make some room, but I flipped far too late as I acquired a spike through my boot that disabled me and set me back significantly.

Plants are sexed and the final count is 9.

2x Ben Gunn (exodus cheese x psychosis Bx1 - KGbeans
2x Psychosis Bx2 - KGbeans
2x Black triangle (tk x 88 hashplant) - Bodhi
1x Soulmate clone - Bodhi
1x The Rose (clone) X Royal kush 7 - Chuck
1x Bubba kush - Midweek song.

I kept a male Ben Gunn and Psychosis Bx2 in hopes of finding something putrid and cheesy with that exodus complexity in taste. More than like will F2 the Ben Gunn and play with those first.
IMG_5981.jpeg
IMG_5980.jpeg

GreenestBasterd

I’ve lightened my soil mix up significantly this run.
Instead of coots mix cut 2:1 with peat, I’ve done the reverse this time.
2 parts peat to 1 part old un-amended coots mix.

It’s been a long time since I’ve used bottles!
This is just one of my unscientific test with light soil and light bottle feeds.

I’m feeding floramax A and B below quarter strength until the plants are nearly finished, then letting the lighter soil mix finish them off.

GreenestBasterd

Micro chucks;

Lemon P x Royal Kush 7 male. = Royal Lemon.

Initially I wasn’t that impressed with the Royal Kush’s, however I ran them in a cold tent over winter and didn’t veg much at all.
They were short, leafy and had no stretch but fantastic resin!

I collected pollen from a stinky male royal kush with huge flower clusters, that was second to drop pollen out of the males.

The male pictured smells almost identical to the lemon p clone but with much larger spacing between nodes.

I’ve put a few tiny clones of each of the royal kush females, beneath the Royal Lemon.
Hopefully adding some stretch and vigour into the royal kush.
IMG_5970.jpeg
IMG_5951.jpeg
IMG_5950.jpeg

GreenestBasterd

Pollen looks to have taken nice and early.

The male still reeks spot on of lemon rinds and an iron/metallic smell.

It’ll only be a small amount of seed to dig through, and determine whether I’d do a bigger seed run again in the future for a proper search.

Happy so far…
IMG_6140.jpeg
IMG_6146.jpeg
IMG_6144.jpeg
IMG_6142.jpeg
IMG_6143.jpeg
IMG_6145.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts