What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

moose/MI

I can't wait for my MG clone to catch up a bit with yours! 😍

@vermontman is there some sort of general rule like "add 3 weeks" because of the downtime turning it into a clone in the same season? I think i had this one in a 3gal by July 1st.
Or does it flower at the same time regardless and it's just smaller?

Attachments

• 20240920_164700.jpg
    20240920_164700.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

vermontman

I can't wait for my MG clone to catch up a bit with yours! 😍

@vermontman is there some sort of general rule like "add 3 weeks" because of the downtime turning it into a clone in the same season? I think i had this one in a 3gal by July 1st.
Or does it flower at the same time regardless and it's just smaller?
Hi @moose/MI!
My Mountain Gold this year was flowered indoors.
But I find clones outside bloom about the same time as the seedling mother cut generally. One real influence is being a bit root bound and of course lots of all day sun.
Hope that helps!

vermontman

Thanks @vermontman !

She's starting to get quite stinky now, getting ripe and ready.
What's the sort of flower time indoor on these? I'm week 9 now and I think she could go another 2 weeks. Maybe.

Cheers dude!
Boy I am not quite sure I have not grown out Mountain gold in many years and we have had several power outages and one of my timers messed up for maybe two weeks keeping lights on at night! UUUGGGHHH!
But it's all good! So it took way longer than I would have hoped? But I know through all of these challenges no HERMS! So great news there! HAHA. So now you will be the experienced one! I and we can learn from you my friend!
That all being said I really love low trim cannabis! I just cleaned up two Mountain Gold and one of my new Oaxacan and not to bad. Because I HATE TRIMMING!!! HAHA
My newly harvested Green Mountain Grape should be a breeze!
CHEERS to you good buddy!
Please keep us posted!

Latest posts

Latest posts