What's new

Green Dragon drink mixes

303Medical

Sup yo,

I made a batch of green dragon a while back. Put 14 oz of fine herbs into about a half liter of grain alcohol (95% alc). Bout to do it again...

My recipe of choice for shots:

80% Pineapple juice
20% green dragon (eq to .4g herb)

I always do shots but drink mixes that work would be interesting...

Any drink mixers out there got a secret recipe for green dragon drinks that taste good?

Cheers

entropical

Veteran
Sup yo,

I made a batch of green dragon a while back. Put 14 oz of fine herbs into about a half liter of grain alcohol (95% alc). Bout to do it again...

My recipe of choice for shots:

80% Pineapple juice
20% green dragon (eq to .4g herb)

[...]

I always do shots but drink mixes that work would be interesting...

Any drink mixers out there got a secret recipe for green dragon drinks that taste good?

Cheers

Hiya 303!

Im new to this topic and interested in learning and exchanging ideas. Have you considered working with essence and/or oak chips? A recipe Id like to try is green dragon mixed with absinthe essence, then blended down with distilled water to around 65-70% and set to mature for a few months. Perhaps a slight touch of oak is an option, any input on that would be appreciated.

Needs to be pointed out that Ive yet to try this one. However, my initial experiment - just dropped some bubble into a bottle of Un Emile 68% distilled absinthe really - was quite inspiring. The drink was a slightly more peppery absinthe that gave a more pronounced louche or clouding. If done with herb and clear essence, I believe the end result could turn out quite nice.

Im definately going to check it out. Still need to get hold of ingredients and to tell you the truth Ive been a bit lazy in that department for some reason. :dunno:

M

mrred

if you pore the bigger amount on top of the smaller part , stuff mixes while you pour it alot of the time

Piel

Veteran
I mix GD with orange juice for a non-alcho drink.

For a nice, sweet, drink I recommend 50%50 of Amaretto and GD.

14oz and a half liter of spirit? Did the weed even get wet?:tiphat:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Man, if you read any of the water curing threads, I don't think you guys would be so keen on drinking what comes off of weed.

My recommendation is to start with an extract (QWISO or BHO) and dissolve that into a little alcohol or spirits. Very tasty and clean, without all the impurities that leach out into most Green Dragon soaks.

After all, do chlorophyll, nitrogen, potassium and phosphorous get you high, or even taste good?

Nope!

Latest posts

Latest posts