What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Grandpa’s Red Lemon Thai by Prempavee

GrandpaMillenial

I won some free seed on Instagram.

They are called Red Lemon Thai, they are a collection from her friend, Oong.

IMG_1408.jpeg

Seeds arrived from Thailand a few weeks ago.

nice big seeds with some stripping

IMG_1405.jpeg

gonna soak em overnight and plant in the morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1406.jpeg
    IMG_1406.jpeg
    990.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

terry the trich

Nice. Big seeds are normally Indica aren't they? and Sativa seeds small.
I googled Hang Karong and found an icmag thread (Thai weed from Thailand)
from last month from a user called funkyhorse. They quoted some info from somewhere -

'This seeds are Hang Karong (Squirrel Tail) from Phuphan Mountain. Landrace grown by an organic farmer that is preserving the genetic. Slow flowering time.

THC 14/19% CBD 0% CBG 2/9%
DIMENSION Up to 5 mt
YELD - Very High
TERPENE - Smoky , mango , citrus

THIS CAN BE GROWN IN THAILAND (in the right season) WITHOUT ADDING HOURS OF LIGHT DURING VEG'

Looks interesting.

GrandpaMillenial

9/10 sprouted, i dumped the 10th cup back into my mulch pile.

Im liking the narrow leaves.

some wildlife has been snacking on my cotelydon. When they get a little bigger, i’ll feed em some silica and maybe hit em with the lost coast.

I am planning on vegging these just a little bit longer then flip.

IMG_1448.jpeg

therealpacific

You gotta grow posted? I wanna see what others are doing with these genetics.
Not at this time as I live in one of four states where cannabis is illegal as fuck. Not too long before that changes. In the meantime the vault grows. I would encourage anyone interested in Thai genetics to get them while you can. There is movement there to recriminalize and in this crazy fucking world you can't take any chances.

RobFromTX

Not at this time as I live in one of four states where cannabis is illegal as fuck. Not too long before that changes. In the meantime the vault grows. I would encourage anyone interested in Thai genetics to get them while you can. There is movement there to recriminalize and in this crazy fucking world you can't take any chances.

Sorry to hear that. Seems like just yesterday they legalized it

Latest posts

Latest posts