What's new

Gorilla’s 12 Days Of Christmas £2k Giveaway - FREE ENTRY!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
12348148_917760314974411_8817211292061734830_n.jpg

Sup guys. Just a quick not to let you all know were running another MASSIVE Christmas promo on our Facebook page. I know the vast majority of forum members hate f*ckbook and I’ve not had much luck turning forum members.

That’s cool but I don’t want 1 single forum member to miss out.

We’re running a massive competition in the New Year for a new breeder with some amazing genetics and WE WILL include some sponsored forms that allow our comps!
In the meantime you can enjoy our non-Facebook comps and giveaways and feel free to mosey on past this one!

I won’t bore you with all the details but if you’re interested – check out our blog. Have a great Christmas guys and I’ll see you in the New Year.

Steve

Blog Link: http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/blog

Day 1 has kicked off with a massive Royal Queen seeds giveaway!

12376031_917740334976409_3912659986250050045_n.jpg

CoCoSativas

I hope you see a good turn out but I don't know how many people on the forums use Facebook. But I wish you luck with the turnout anyway very cool you guys put on these give aways.

HereIgrowagain

Best of luck with that mate. I have facebook but it is purely for professional/private reasons thus waddnt dare even contemplate entering even though ah waddnt mind havin a gan lol

I hope it works for you.

Merry chrimbo and all that jazz :tiphat:

Snook

Still Learning
I thought that I was one of the few that didn't use FB. Who Knew.
Must be that the weed keeps us busy other ways.. I'm guessin this is my social network.:groupwave:

EDIT: OH! Yes. Good Luk GS. see you there..

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
I hear ya!

Facebook is a great tool for us and it works really well for business reasons. It’s really popular with growers from around the world too. It’s the spawn of Satan himself for sure – but if you don’t want to miss out, then try a fake account from an anon email addy etc. you’ll be surprised if you’ve never used it for your hobby!

its pretty much like using a forum in the fake name respect...

We will run more comps and promos on our newer sponsored forums soon, this is just an update and I bet there are a few facefreaks here lol

Steve

Day 2 Female Seeds

12341035_918295771587532_2717434632231282960_n.jpg

• 8 SEXBUD SEEDS
• 8 SPECIAL SKUNK SEEDS
• 2 PACKS OF C’99 SEEDS
• T SHIRT
• STICKERS

All details and links can be found on our blog ;)

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
facebook is stupid! i think it silly that people have to miss out because they dont have social media! facebook and other sites like it have ruined the human relationhip! hope the comp goes well wish i could enter.

You're not really missing out. We run comps here that aren't open to Facebook - one's in progress now. If you haven't entered yet, it's a different thread in this same section.

Most of the time, we let people choose their prizes on the forum-only contests we run. Most of the Facebook comps are driven by what our breeders want to promote at any given time. I, personally, would rather have my choice.

Other than forums, I'm not a fan of social media either - all my pages are completely fake and just for work - so I get where you're coming from. It's just a cost of doing business these days - especially when we're working with other companies who want the Facebook exposure.

Sherry

waveguide

Veteran
all these dudes use facebook, they say they don't because they're trying to corner the giveaways :tiphat:

notice how much they like to talk about how they'd never use it! they'll come back and tell ya again, and again, like, "let the world know"

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
unfortunately your website isnt friendly to security conscious web users.

(edit: when trying to access the site using TOR, the broswer hangs for more than 2 minutes and when it finally connects takes you to a captcha page..)

Last edited:

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
all these dudes use facebook, they say they don't because they're trying to corner the giveaways :tiphat:

notice how much they like to talk about how they'd never use it! they'll come back and tell ya again, and again, like, "let the world know"

I can understand people not wanting to use it. I don't use it for anything personal because I don't want my life on blast whether it's normal stuff or cannabis related.

But, it's not like whether or not we use Facebook is up to me anyway. I'll give out the company reasons as well as my opinions, but at the end of the day, it just is what it is - and people can participate or not as they see fit.

I do, however, make sure we have plenty of opportunities for non-Facebookers to win prizes from our site just to be fair.

Sherry

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
unfortunately your website isnt friendly to security conscious web users.

(edit: when trying to access the site using TOR, the broswer hangs for more than 2 minutes and when it finally connects takes you to a captcha page..)

I'm not on the programming end of things, but I understand your concern & will pass it on. They're working on a mobile version of the site, so maybe they can tighten that up too.

Thanks for the feedback - it's stuff like this that helps us continue to improve.

Sherry

amanda88

I hear ya!

Facebook is a great tool for us and it works really well for business reasons. It’s really popular with growers from around the world too. It’s the spawn of Satan himself for sure – but if you don’t want to miss out, then try a fake account from an anon email addy etc. you’ll be surprised if you’ve never used it for your hobby!

its pretty much like using a forum in the fake name respect...

We will run more comps and promos on our newer sponsored forums soon, this is just an update and I bet there are a few facefreaks here lol

Steve

Day 2 Female Seeds

View Image

• 8 SEXBUD SEEDS
• 8 SPECIAL SKUNK SEEDS
• 2 PACKS OF C’99 SEEDS
• T SHIRT
• STICKERS

All details and links can be found on our blog ;)

Considering the vast ICMAG membership has been smoking longer than you.. the merchant has lived, persuading us to join you on a known 'spy shit' site then expecting us to buy your alleged 'pure' strains, is a fools errand indeed
I like to think 'the mag' is above such 'low end' motives as you, and in time you will note the existence of 'our' seedbay, a subforum that allows members to swap seeds/strains with ease, without the hysteria, you or your business can offer, above all without the mis-intended fraud, from alleged horticultural amateurs, peddling marginal genes ..never again thank 'U'

Sparky Mcfly

I just heard the news that the Gorilla's Facebook page has been shut down part way through the contest for inappropriate content.Steve put a lot of work into this and must be devastated.Hopefully he can get it sorted! Hoping every body viewing this has a safe and Happy New Years!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
I just heard the news that the Gorilla's Facebook page has been shut down part way through the contest for inappropriate content.Steve put a lot of work into this and must be devastated.Hopefully he can get it sorted! Hoping every body viewing this has a safe and Happy New Years!

Steve is definitely not a happy camper today.

I guess someone at Facebook had a shitty Christmas & took it out on us. He's appealing the decision so we'll see what happens.

I'm sure he'll figure out a way to finish up the current promo - we'll just have to wait to see how he does it.

Sherry

Sparky Mcfly

Steve is definitely not a happy camper today.

I guess someone at Facebook had a shitty Christmas & took it out on us. He's appealing the decision so we'll see what happens.

I'm sure he'll figure out a way to finish up the current promo - we'll just have to wait to see how he does it.

Sherry
Gorilla Seeds facebook page is back.
Linking to it is not allowed.

-Skip

Last edited by a moderator:

CoCoSativas

I hope they really open it. Even though I don't use facebook, I hope they let it roll on.

It's real classy people are complaining in both of gorillas give away threads. Too bad you think Facebook is stupid so do I and so I entered the other one

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Quick update

Facebook shut us down before we could finish the 12 days comp. we ended the promo early and started a new page. The remaining 3 days will be scheduled for a new date.
Thanks for taking part – were working on new forum comps now ;)

All details will appear on our blog and new FB page shortly.

Steve

Latest posts

Latest posts